Sign in to follow this  
brun0

Space themed lego pieces

Hello all, 

I'm new to the forum, the reason I signed up is because I was going through my lego's from my childhood. I found these space themed guys and was looking online what set they belong to, but couldn't find anything that looked like it. IT could also be possible that the spacesuits dont belong to the same set as the minifigs. I remember also having a space shuttle without trap doors, but with like a plastic sheet that closed it off. Does anyone know which set these pieces belong to?

thanks!

20180501_192500.jpg

20180501_1925302.jpg

Edited by brun0

The bodies, helmets, and jet packs are from this theme (link), but the faces are not.  The space shuttle with a plastic sheet was probably this set (link).

Actually, the helmet of the astronaut on the left isn't from a space theme at all... It seems to be this part from the 1995 Aquazone theme where it was used for the divers.

3 hours ago, icm said:

The bodies, helmets, and jet packs are from this theme (link), but the faces are not.  The space shuttle with a plastic sheet was probably this set (link).

3 hours ago, NathanR said:

Actually, the helmet of the astronaut on the left isn't from a space theme at all... It seems to be this part from the 1995 Aquazone theme where it was used for the divers.

58 minutes ago, Space Police XVIII said:

The guy on the right is wearing a Blacktron II jetpack.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6023

Wow thank you!! that is awesome, now i remember those other pieces of the aquazone set as well, i am going to look for them to see if i still have the complete set!