You've done a good job on a very hard car! I agree with others -  The rear lights could be adjusted. Also, the front bumper on the sides seem to be missing a panel. Great progress!!

6 minutes ago, Lox Lego said:

Also, the front bumper on the sides seem to be missing a panel

Yeah, there has to be something instead of emptyness! I tried regular panels (3x5, 3x7) and they look ugly. I don't have appealing solution on this moment but I'm always searching.

It's funny that no one mentioned huge gaps in front section.

14 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

Yeah, there has to be something instead of emptyness! I tried regular panels (3x5, 3x7) and they look ugly. I don't have appealing solution on this moment but I'm always searching.

It's funny that no one mentioned huge gaps in front section.

its a WIP thread so assuming there is more work to be done :wink:

16 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I know it is a rare piece, but may I suggest this? (in trans-red)

I don't have it and I probably won't buy it. But at least I have 2x2 round dishes in trans-red, exactly 2 of them. Will try to make them look good.

Some experiments with tail lights.

It's trans-red 2x2 dish with wheelchair wheel behind it and 1x1 trans-clear round tile on top. Creates quite interesting visual texture.

1024x576.jpg

It's been a long time since the update. I barely touched the model, but there are changes. For a long time the model looked like this:

1024x576.jpg

It's unwrapped now so I can show what was done during this time. Images are oversaturated for some reason, sorry for that.

Bodywork is finished for the most part:

1024x576.jpg

Bonnet has been reworked, 3x5 panels on the sides are swapped now so that it has arc now. You can see that I forgot to replace black panel with the red one in the bottom.

1024x576.jpg

Back side looks like this. I stored the model without tail lights because I had put trans-red dishes back to System Ferrari F40, they'll be back soon.

I also tried to create some kind of fake engine, it looks fine I think.

1024x576.jpg

1024x576.jpg

Doors have been reworked slightly. They have better shape and less gaps now:

1024x576.jpg

1024x576.jpg

I really want to finish it already, it won't be the most polished model for this reason. The thing is that I burned out a little and have other things to show that are more fresh. This model was incompleted for way too long.

Isn't the car too flat? Maybe you should make the bodykit 1-2 studs higher, especially behind teh side doors, imo.

On 1/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Aleh said:

Isn't the car too flat?

Yes it is. It's been too long since I did comething to this model. I feel like I'll just disassemble it :classic:

That was a good experience anyway.