On 01/05/2018 at 11:36 PM, T Lego said:

Very Nice! The suspsension looks great, but have you ever considered using this part for the central shock? It looks more realistic than a regular shockabsorber. I have seen it being used in a different technic Koenigsegg.

0ef7b4621dcad814841db4c6f22ad577.jpg?1513006671.3185084

Not to be ‘that guy’ but pneumatic suspensions require some components (compressor, auto switch) that might not be feasible enough with what is going on under the hood of @Pvdb‘s car. I feel it might be able to be tightly packed in but the payoff isn’t that great. Especially since traditional shock absorbers work perfectly fine. 

(I’m not an expert in Koenigsegg suspension so I don’t know what’ll work best.)

I tried this part and it is too long anyway, and the smaller version is too short unfortunately.

3 hours ago, abrahamandentity said:

Not to be ‘that guy’ but pneumatic suspensions require some components (compressor, auto switch) that might not be feasible enough with what is going on under the hood of @Pvdb‘s car. I feel it might be able to be tightly packed in but the payoff isn’t that great. Especially since traditional shock absorbers work perfectly fine. 

(I’m not an expert in Koenigsegg suspension so I don’t know what’ll work best.)

2 hours ago, Pvdb said:

I tried this part and it is too long anyway, and the smaller version is too short unfortunately.

My current WIP is a mod of your one:1: a remote controlled Agera RS1, owned by whitesse JR. In my car the cilinder works fits perfectly. The only downside is that it offers resistance, wich I am currently trying to fix. (without pneumatic components)

Koenigsegg%20agera%20rs1%20WIP.png

Edited by T Lego

1 hour ago, T Lego said:

My current WIP is a mod of your one:1: a remote controlled Agera RS1, owned by whitesse JR. In my car the cilinder works fits perfectly. The only downside is that it offers resistance, wich I am currently trying to fix. (without pneumatic components)

Koenigsegg%20agera%20rs1%20WIP.png

I stand corrected....

OK, now I have modified the triplex suspension. The resistance of the pneumatic cilinder is now countered by two extra springs mounted on the V8. On top of that I added some extra links. Useless but now the engine bay looks much more realistic. It should now be fully useable in @Pvdb's model.

IMG-0225.png

Edited by T Lego

Nice Modifications @T Lego.

A few more updates on the back end of my new car.  Still very much WIP, but it is happening.  I might get time for the Chiron one day!!

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg