Hey guys,

it's been a while since I started my WIP topic:

I can tell you, this project is finished. Here are some pictures and of course a video. This is my first video with some effects, so i hope you like it!

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

(subscribe :laugh: )

Looks really good!

Maybe just that bend in the middle ...

The bodywork is so clean, I like the pneumatic pump disguise and it drives really nicely.  Great MOC

Great work. Maybe you can build a "Farmtruck" dragster (race) version of it just like one Farmtruck and Azn drive in the "Street outlaws" TV show on discovery channel.

Very, very nice. Instantly recognisable. I love the colour scheme, it works really well and the hidden pneumatic pump is just genius. Great work.

Very very cool! I lost track of the WIP topic, but I'm happy to see it finished!

Maybe the seats could have been a different color to better distinguish it from the bodywork, but that's really a minor point. Great model :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Jurss said:

Looks really good!

Maybe just that bend in the middle ...

Thanks, yes that's the only Problem I have with this pickup. It's not really a strong bend (like 0,5 studs) but still not nice to see ;)

6 hours ago, Pvdb said:

The bodywork is so clean, I like the pneumatic pump disguise and it drives really nicely.  Great MOC

Thanks!

I wondered about the performence too, because it has only rwd...

6 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Super work, congrats on a job well done. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, pagicence said:

Great work. Maybe you can build a "Farmtruck" dragster (race) version of it just like one Farmtruck and Azn drive in the "Street outlaws" TV show on discovery channel.

Thanks, I do not think I will build that one... It's nothing special in a lego Version (since i won't do a wheelie with it :laugh:)

1 hour ago, grum64 said:

Very, very nice. Instantly recognisable. I love the colour scheme, it works really well and the hidden pneumatic pump is just genius. Great work.

Thank you very much, 

I decided to use the blue-white colour scheme because it is something you don't see everyday 

1 hour ago, Ludo Visser said:

Very very cool! I lost track of the WIP topic, but I'm happy to see it finished!

Maybe the seats could have been a different color to better distinguish it from the bodywork, but that's really a minor point. Great model :thumbup:

Thanks Ludo,

after searching for a lot of interiors on the net, i found out that the colour of the seats often matches with the car colour. But after Building it, I agree, would have looked in a contrast colour.

Thanks for the comments!

8 hours ago, grum64 said:

Where is that?

The body is stunning! Excellent reproduction of the classic design, though I think seat in a different or darker color would be better. Does the gear selector switch ever catch on something while the truck is driving?

@Aventador2004 The tailpipe is the pump handle. :wink:

3 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

The body is stunning! Excellent reproduction of the classic design, though I think seat in a different or darker color would be better. Does the gear selector switch ever catch on something while the truck is driving?

@Aventador2004 The tailpipe is the pump handle. :wink:

Good point, it doesn‘t slip when the pnematic piston is fully extended, as you are able to see in the offroad video. But I get it, it looks bad in the vid... 

@Aventador2004

0:48 in the vid ;)

Edited by KikoTube