Not long after Mayor Asma April had put a ban on pets, Pontelli was seeing wild scenes of pet panic

800x681.jpg

- with pet bounty hunters everywhere:

640x423.jpg

640x690.jpg

640x908.jpg

800x750.jpg

640x427.jpg

800x591.jpg

"Where", Asma April was heard asking, "is my cat?"

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
Flickr references removed

Marvellous houses, absolutely beautiful scene. Pontelli might be the most picturesque settlement already, and this MOC adds even more to it. Fantastic.

Very nice town scene, with just the right amount of clutter (barrels, wagons etc) to bring the street to life. 
I really like that every building is completely different. 
Great use of all the different kind of lego animals. 

:pir-grin: :rofl: Very funny scene, Captain B - I'm surprised there are no monkeys working among the bounty hunters, though :pir-laugh:  As others have mentioned, those houses are fantastic! - I'm especially liking the dark green and the one with the lion statue, but they are really all very nice.  What will happen next in this crazy ETWC town? :pir-grin: :laugh:  Keep it up! :thumbup:

:pir-laugh:  Great job Captain, very nice houses here and such a nice collection of nets! :pir-grin:  I really like the roof on that dark flesh house for some reason...

1 hour ago, Kai NRG said:

I really like the roof on that dark flesh house for some reason...

Wow, yes, I had not noticed that.  Fantastic part usage, I'll definitely have to remember that! :thumbup:

Funny scene and great architecture! The house with the lion is great, but the other ones are well built too. The cart in the backstreet is another (great) addition!

3 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Wow, yes, I had not noticed that.  Fantastic part usage, I'll definitely have to remember that! :thumbup:

And I just now realized what it actually is. :pir-laugh:  That is great!

I enjoyed the part on the dark flesh and dark green house.  The who fiasco is quite funny .... I sure hope that the black cat with the white stripe isn't her cat haha.

Fun build, and a wonderful scene, both with the buildings and the fig posing! I particularly like some of your piece usage on roofs and chimneys (the doors as roofing, the hinge brick and barrel in the chimney of the dark green house, and the weathervane on the red roof). I also like that red wagon that makes a brief appearance. Just wonderful little details all over! :thumbup:

Who let the dogs out, woof woof?

Nice scene with great buildings and lots of TLG animals. What's not to love?!?

On 1.5.2018 at 10:51 AM, Elostirion said:

Marvellous houses, absolutely beautiful scene. Pontelli might be the most picturesque settlement already, and this MOC adds even more to it. Fantastic.

Thanks. I'd say Pontelli is kind of weird :laugh:

On 1.5.2018 at 12:19 PM, Bart said:

Very nice town scene, with just the right amount of clutter (barrels, wagons etc) to bring the street to life. 
I really like that every building is completely different. 
Great use of all the different kind of lego animals. 

Thanks - pls. see below.

On 1.5.2018 at 3:49 PM, Garmadon said:

:pir-grin: :rofl: Very funny scene, Captain B - I'm surprised there are no monkeys working among the bounty hunters, though :pir-laugh:  As others have mentioned, those houses are fantastic! - I'm especially liking the dark green and the one with the lion statue, but they are really all very nice.  What will happen next in this crazy ETWC town? :pir-grin: :laugh:  Keep it up! :thumbup:

The monkeys have left Pontelli some time back. It has become a strange place ruled by a strange woman.

On 2.5.2018 at 12:29 AM, Kai NRG said:

And I just now realized what it actually is. :pir-laugh:  That is great!

Yes, those roofs are doors. :pir-grin:

This has by accident become a demonstration of house styles and roof styles - which I had not intended. The truth is that I had just picked a few houses that were around to create the scene.

My focus was on the animal chase, but I am happy that you all seem to like the scene. 

On 2.5.2018 at 9:39 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

I enjoyed the part on the dark flesh and dark green house.  The who fiasco is quite funny .... I sure hope that the black cat with the white stripe isn't her cat haha.

She had a white cat.

On 2.5.2018 at 5:11 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Fun build, and a wonderful scene, both with the buildings and the fig posing! I particularly like some of your piece usage on roofs and chimneys (the doors as roofing, the hinge brick and barrel in the chimney of the dark green house, and the weathervane on the red roof). I also like that red wagon that makes a brief appearance. Just wonderful little details all over! :thumbup:

:sweet:

22 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Who let the dogs out, woof woof?

Nice scene with great buildings and lots of TLG animals. What's not to love?!?

Ok, I could have included another song reference :pir-laugh:

By the way, did you all check out the latest "The Secret of the Eight Provinces" episode?

(It was probably not ideal to post that on a Sunday afternoon...)