Iminifig Tube

What theme is good to post here

I'm new here, I'm trying to share my creations. I just want to know which specific theme is good/bad to post here. Is there any specific concerns like ownership/copyright. 

I'm planning to post Star Wars, Historical Soldiers, Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, God of War, Fairy Tail, Star Trek, NBA, Soccer/UEFA/World Cup etc, or any new hot topics. 

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks!:classic: Your counter shows that you have made already some posts, but I don't think I have seen any of them. Generally speaking, there are a lot of MOCs (fan-creations) posted in the licensed-area (like Star Wars, Marvel, to name the busiest ones) and there were never any issues with copyright whatsoever. Therefore I think it is fine to post them, if they are non-commercial projects and follow the TOS of this forum, of course. :classic:

Any theme is fine, so long as you stick to thread rules. So if it is a purist thread, only post figures using LEGO parts only. If it is a Marvel thread, don't post DC. And so on.

And no selling. Your name suggests that you are here to sell, so don't mention your store, prices, links to it, etc at all in the regular forum. This can only go in the trading / sales section.

Thanks a lot for the comments. I will try to remove commercial information here (like my username and store line). I will start posting my creations after that.