Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Winter Castle

Hi ..this is my little winter castle in a 20X20 base plate ..

I dont know if it looks good but i enjoy when i was build it..:classic:

40906874125_b96c0c3a67_k.jpg

41088840714_96790e2721_k.jpg

41764071292_bc150a3883_k.jpg

40906865335_3779a8a389_k.jpg

40906895195_7ccdb9dacc_k.jpg

40906922915_4913469ce1_k.jpg

41779436991_198319eaf2_k.jpg

A very nice little castle! It's always fun seeing builds on such a small base-plate that still manage to pack a lot of detail in. The angled walls of the castle look really nice, and help it from looking to square and boring. Excellent snowy landscape too :thumbup:

I do feel like a handle and/or some hinges on the door would be a good addition though :classic:

8 minutes ago, LittleJohn said:

A very nice little castle! It's always fun seeing builds on such a small base-plate that still manage to pack a lot of detail in. The angled walls of the castle look really nice, and help it from looking to square and boring. Excellent snowy landscape too :thumbup:

I do feel like a handle and/or some hinges on the door would be a good addition though :classic:

Thank you for your good comments to my moc little john.. Youw comments are always a good fedback for me.. I hope you realy like it..

Looking good! Nice shaping, and nice colors, especially that olive. :) I am not a big fan of the two tan pieces in the landscape, but it is a minor thing. And yeah, a handle would be nice. ;) Keep it up! :)

Nice little scene.  I like the texturing of the walls and the figs are nicely done.  The green plants in winter are a neat touch gives it a little more color.  

5 hours ago, TheLordOfBricks said:

Looking good! Nice shaping, and nice colors, especially that olive. :) I am not a big fan of the two tan pieces in the landscape, but it is a minor thing. And yeah, a handle would be nice. ;) Keep it up! :)

Thank you LordofBricks for your fedback!! I really like the olive colors too..

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

Nice little scene.  I like the texturing of the walls and the figs are nicely done.  The green plants in winter are a neat touch gives it a little more color.  

Thanks zoth33 for your good comments to my moc.. I hope you enjoy it..