iammac

[LESTER] Parabellum ARC

If Lester is the kind of man to make an itinerary, I hope he leaves a month or two out to see the states. I first met Lester many years ago in London. I had gotten separated from my tour group and was just about to miss my train when Lester intervened. I never got the chance to say thank you... until now, that is. I heard that Lester is going on a grand adventure, right? Well if he makes his way across the pond, tell him to look me up in North Carolina. I assume it will be shortly after he wraps things up in Africa, so he's welcome to use my washing machine... and my Parabellum.

The best way to see the USA is by road, and it just won't do for Lester to try and haul a safari jeep out here. If he's going to be driving across the continent, he'll need something to give him the All American experience. He'll save a bunch in gasoline as well. :grin: I have a 2017 Parabellum ARC. I know a lot of people only swear by the established names in the muscle car circles, but I haven't yet had anyone turn down my offer to let them take a lap in it. Take a look!

Parabellum ARC

This should come as good news: it only seats one so you don't have to get used to sitting on "the wrong side!" :wink:

Parabellum ARC

From the rear:

Do you like my car?

So, what do you think of my car? I hope Lester will take me up on my offer. If any of you see him, would you do me a favor and point him in my direction? Thanks.

-Floyd Burgundy

The tail lights are dope! Somehow reminds me of Need for Speed.

Edited by Exetrius