21 hours ago, krisandkris12 said:

Looks like Lepin to me...

If so, they're in a lot of trouble, as all visible studs have LEGO on them...

Anyway: supported this a long time ago. Would love to see this make it to production. The improvements are very well executed!

This is just a fantastic build..it looks good from all sides and there isn`t a bad angle to it , I love the open sun-roof especially!!..also I agree with grum64 , this would be a hot selling item..LOVE IT!! 

I knew I already saw this on Ideas, I wasn't wrong! I don't have a big interest for cars but this is undeniably awesome! The shaping and the techniques are great. Hope seeing this on shelves some day! :wink:

Impressive! Hopefully this set becomes a reality after reaching 10,000 supporters!
I am supporting this now!

Such a mess to recreate in lego!nice work!

i was one of the first supporters. It has improved a lot

Edited by MOMAtteo79

Ahah, I thought "how the hell did I miss it on Lego Ideas?" and I rushed to support it, just to discover I'm already doing! :P

A new animation of our car has been released!

Will we make the 10k jump? It's up to you. Please support.

That is one awesome looking Topolino. You got everuthing right. I am not a fan of that bar on sticking out from the doors but I get what you were trying to do. Everything else is like.... you don't even need to post the title of it. Everyone in Europe knows what this is. Beautiful!

And oh yes! That 3D animation alone deserves 10K on the IDEAS :wink:

On 23.5.2018 at 9:58 AM, mandylion7 said:

That is one awesome looking Topolino. You got everuthing right. I am not a fan of that bar on sticking out from the doors but I get what you were trying to do. Everything else is like.... you don't even need to post the title of it. Everyone in Europe knows what this is. Beautiful!

And oh yes! That 3D animation alone deserves 10K on the IDEAS :wink:

Thank you very much for the praise and feedback. The animation took a long time to make and we're glad it's getting recognition. ;)

P.S. Actually Topolino refers to the Cinquecento's predecessor: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_500_Topolino

I actually know that but the fact is that this particular model was widely known as Topolino as far as I know. Everyone in my surroundings was calling it that :D

Hallo Saabfan

Habe gerade auf Lego Ideas gelesen das Dein Fiat 500 Model nicht angenommen wurde, ist dass das letzte Wort von Lego?
Wie geht es weiter, stellst Du Dein Model für einen Nachbau zur Verfügung. Ich wäre bereit und vermutlich auch Andere was für den Plan und die Teile zu bezahlen oder gibt es sowas schon umsonst?

Ein Feedback würde mich freuen.
Bin ein Fiat 500 Fan und brauch das Model unbedingt. :-)

Grüsse
Marco

On 4/27/2018 at 3:02 PM, saabfan said:

Jokes aside we'll publish the instructions if we don't reach 10k or don't pass the review but there's still hope. ;)

I'm hoping that @saabfan remains true to that pledge and that the instructions are in the making! :D

So the model was not approved despite the 10.000 votes and now Lego has brought it out as a regular Creator set. I mean, it is a car classic, so it is no surprise they want to publish it in the Creator series, but still ...

And the sour grapes are even worse when you compare the two designs... I mean no offense to the lego designer but the official deigns falls terribly short :( 

Yes, the Lego design simply is not the Fiat 500. The designer eventually seems to have never seen a Fiat 500.

I would like to buy the instructions of the Fiat 500 of saabfan, Is it possible?

15 hours ago, kevin8 said:

Yes, the Lego design simply is not the Fiat 500. The designer eventually seems to have never seen a Fiat 500.

Ridiculous hyperbole. 

I prefer OP's version of the windscreen, though I think Lego's rear end is better. Anyway I'll be purchasing the Lego version and modding it how I like.