Sign in to follow this  
Inyongbricks

[MOC] Wedding Hall (10211 Alternative build)

10211alt_cover.jpg

I made Instructions for my MOC: 10211 Grand Emporium Alternative build
with the theme of "Wedding Hall"

You can make this Alternative build only using parts of 10211 lego set, without any extra bricks.

Model design, Instructions by Inyong Lee
07.jpg

03.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
22.jpg24.jpg
26.jpg32.jpg

Store pages:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-10211-alternative-build-instructions/132595113153?hash=item1edf48dcc1:g:Vs4AAOSwdMBa3hef

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-14248/InyongBricks/10211-alternative-build/

Edited by Inyongbricks

I have seen this before and some of your other alternate builds on Flickr. They are all fabulous and very cleverly designed. This one looks particularly nice. Great work. :classic::thumbup:

I have seen this before and some of your other alternate builds on Flickr. They are all fabulous and very cleverly designed. This one looks particularly nice. Great work. :classic::thumbup:

Thank you so much sir ! :)

I will visit England soon ! (and Holland , Germany)  to be inspired for new building :)

Edited by Inyongbricks

You're a true genius! I just love the architecture. That alternate build is thousand times better than the official one. You even made a great interior, that's crazy! What I appreciate with only some pieces from one's collection, every small imperfection can be corrected unlike many other worse alternate builds! And your photography is more than top notch! :wub:

Any upcoming alternate builds? I'd love to see more of them!

P.S. I'd suggest you to put the image of the MOC with real bricks first, I'm sure this topic will have more interest then (because it deserves it)... :classic:

Edited by LegoModularFan

1 hour ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Wow! It completely changes the entire build! Fantastic work! I wouldn't have known that was the grand emporium unless you said so!

Thank you very much :) 

I wanted to make those Mannequins into human as main characters :)

and I will keep building only using parts of lego set.

23 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

You're a true genius! I just love the architecture. That alternate build is thousand times better than the official one. You even made a great interior, that's crazy! What I appreciate with only some pieces from one's collection, every small imperfection can be corrected unlike many other worse alternate builds! And your photography is more than top notch! :wub:

Any upcoming alternate builds? I'd love to see more of them!

P.S. I'd suggest you to put the image of the MOC with real bricks first, I'm sure this topic will have more interest then (because it deserves it)... :classic:

I really appreciate your enormous compliment

I'm honored to it .

I was building new ALT MOC but , since I planed to go to Europe, I had to stop it

So, maybe, I will start it from June :)

Thank you.

I am impressed what you managed to pull off with such a limited amount of bricks. I wouldn't be able to build a modular MOC below 3500 parts. :laugh:

WOW. I love the little clock at the top. I'm a big fan of alt models, so seeing that people like you make alt models for such large sets such as the modular buildings and making something like this is truly impressive. Amazing work.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:40 AM, Ganto said:

WOW. I love the little clock at the top. I'm a big fan of alt models, so seeing that people like you make alt models for such large sets such as the modular buildings and making something like this is truly impressive. Amazing work.

Thank you !, I want to keep making alt models. :)

On 4/27/2018 at 10:49 AM, Agent 86 said:

Very impressive! And you're the creator of the Modularised Tower Bridge as well? How extremely talented.

Yes, I designed them, and actually I made this before I build that Modularised Tower Bridge.

Thank you so much!

On 4/26/2018 at 3:31 PM, peedeejay said:

I am impressed what you managed to pull off with such a limited amount of bricks. I wouldn't be able to build a modular MOC below 3500 parts. :laugh:

Thank you !

I think that intrigues me , binding myself, can't supply the parts which I need

it's like puzzle :)