Mister Phes

Guide to the Pirate Mini-Figures - The Complete Series

Good read, and nicely written and designed. Thanks for the effort. Now where can I get me one of them ladies!! Bricklink ahoy!

It's very well written, the layout and graphics are just amazing.

It is hard to believe this is fan created. Looks like professional work.

Great!

Ah, it brings back old memories - my first Lego set that had minifigs was the one with Kahuka and the islander girl in their boat. ;-)

I wish I had more islander sets than just that one...

*skull*

Actually Kahuka Junior was TalonCard's conception.

Even though I wrote most of the article he was the one who introduced the mini-figures. Which is why it would be very good if he came back and did the same for Part V X-D

Unfortunately the response to Part IV hasn't been as good as the previous three, so we probably won't be seeing Part V in April. There are definitely plans for it, but as there doesn't seem to be a huge demand for Part IV then Part V might not appear till June.

It's very well written, the layout and graphics are just amazing. It is hard to believe this is fan created. Looks like professional work.

Thank you for your kind words Lord Bonaparte, but the layout could use a lot of improvement and some of the images are grainy and downright horrible.

it be a great shame to hear we will be waiting so long for part V, i would say the 'lack of response' is due to the faction and not your excellent work. I have been a fan of the series since i first saw it!

Thank you for your kind words Lord Bonaparte, but the layout could use a lot of improvement and some of the images are grainy and downright horrible.

i had my suspisions your were a perfectionist but this proves it. From what i saw of this edition, pride should be the only thing felt about it! no reservations, it must be said again! great job!

Ha! Grea work. All the others are awsome too. I don't know about those black curves though. A bit sus but hey.

Good work.

Regards, Captain Zuloo :-D

Actually Kahuka Junior was TalonCard's conception.

Even though I wrote most of the article he was the one who introduced the mini-figures. Which is why it would be very good if he came back and did the same for Part V X-D

Talon card did a good job introducing the minifigures. *y*

Everyone who contributed to this M-F guide did a great job. *sweet*

I'm looking forward to more of them.

Go islanders! ;-) :-D

P

Hmm, I was looking through the Pirate Index and thought these guides might be interesting reading. Unfortunately, it turns out all the links lead to a dead end! Any chance of restoring them (for the other parts as well)?

Hmm, I was looking through the Pirate Index and thought these guides might be interesting reading. Unfortunately, it turns out all the links lead to a dead end! Any chance of restoring them (for the other parts as well)?

Yes, these articles are fantastic literature and very entertaining. I have restored the links for all articles. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot. Now I have to see if the presentation is as good as everybody said :pir-classic:

EDIT: Hmm I get an incomplete presentation.. is that related to a newer Adobe Reader?

Edited by Perfectionist

EDIT: Hmm I get an incomplete presentation.. is that related to a newer Adobe Reader?

On my PC I get the complete version (9 pages). Try right click on the link and save the file to your PC. Next open it from your PC. Does that work for you?

On my PC I get the complete version (9 pages). Try right click on the link and save the file to your PC. Next open it from your PC. Does that work for you?

Indeed it did work! Thank you very much! :pir-cry_happy:

We want V part! Imperial armada figures are so rare, that will be too shame to don't see the end of the great saga of Classic Pirates figures! I hope isn't too late...

Edited by nix7385

We want V part! Imperial armada figures are so rare, that will be too shame to don't see the end of the great saga of Classic Pirates figures! I hope isn't too late...

It does exist somewhere, I managed to find it during the Talking Skull contest.

It exists, but it is not finished...

:pir-oh3: Well then finish it quickly :pir-grin: I really cant wait to see the final part of Pirate minifigures history, i also though at you havent even never managed to start to make the whole thing :pir-look: Sorry about that :pir-sad2:

Captain Becker

Yes, and sense of humor also great, that make whole thing much more interesting for reading. Actually I'm surprised cos' didn't expect that is so much expectations for V part of Guide: there are many people also can't wait for it, especially because it has been a long time after last part. Please, complete it...