Bob

Imperial Officers Mafia Confirmation

People... please put your character name in your signature... It really helps us respond to you in character without having to go back to the beginning of the day thread to figure out who you are.  I'm not familiar enough with Star Wars characters to know you all on sight (or actually any of you).

3 hours ago, fhomess said:

People... please put your character name in your signature... 

I'm mostly on mobile so I can't see signatures or edit my own. I'll try to remember to do that when I next open my crappy old computer. ?

For what it's worth this game has had some of the higest levels of participation of a mafia game in the past several years on this forum. 

I think it's only marginally behind Trial by Jury as the most participated in since at least 2015.

So congrats everyone and let's keep it up!

Edited by Forresto

Crazy day. Good stuff. Thanks Bob! To echo Forresto, really pleased with the level of engagement thus far. 

1 minute ago, mediumsnowman said:

Crazy day. Good stuff. Thanks Bob! To echo Forresto, really pleased with the level of engagement thus far. 

I agree! It's great seeing levels steadily rising over the past few games.

I also agree with all the above, that was an interesting day. Hopefully we'll attract both Veterans and new players to the forum.

:sweet: 

This got me thinking. "Is there a Star Trek day?" Turns out it's September 8th.

On 5/4/2018 at 1:38 AM, KotZ said:

I agree! It's great seeing levels steadily rising over the past few games.

Glad to hear! I was out of the loop for quite some time but it's been great to be playing again. :grin:

Maybe some time I get into hosting the Elves Mafia I've planned years ago. :blush:

20 hours ago, Sandy said:

Glad to hear! I was out of the loop for quite some time but it's been great to be playing again. :grin:

Maybe some time I get into hosting the Elves Mafia I've planned years ago. :blush:

That would be awesome, Sandy!

Waiting for a few more night actions before the next day can be posted!