FiliusRucilo

MOC Radio Snottingen

28358241249_fdf6b0c69b_c.jpg

Everything is awesome!  … is not the only fafourite song at radio Snottingen running in heavy rotation. Nicole Schwatzinger (Nicole Talkative) moderates the breakfast show with the best hits and latest news from Snottingen and surroundings.

28358248039_08b3c9ac60_c.jpg

Of course, there are also serious news from the newsroom with Klaus Kleewer and Gundi Grause. So the Snottingen public is always best informed, where just the next bag of flour falls over.

39239852585_7d9604661f_c.jpg

Gossip from the streets on air ist  provided by Linda Zackwasis. She has just grabbed Alice Finch in front of the radio station and "interrogate" her about her Super-MOCs.

40138729131_23f7d959f4_c.jpg

And then there's the tech troop. Notably Mike Faxflicker, technical manager. Ralf Donnerwetter, responsible for transmission technic, vehicle fleet and girl for everything.  And last but not least trainee Tim Turnschuh (Tim Sneaker). They keep Radio-S technically running. As official cars Radio Snottingen has two classic cars from Hugo (the guy from the vintage car clinic). A fiery red old Rover and a old LMW-Flitz truck built in 1965. The LMW-Truck carrys the mobile transmission technic. 

39427005134_316be08ce0_c.jpg

39239851225_b9ed4e06ea_c.jpg

Radio Snottingen is located in a nice old house built in the 1890th. A modern extension has been added to the house, which carries the entire transmission technology and houses the newsroom. A magnificent building on 48 x 32 studs.

28358240569_51cdcdbda9_c.jpg

Everyone calls in gets directly connected to Sondra Kreischberger or Maifritt Killner. They two are "Chief on duty", Offroom and telephone hotline in one person and they are the secret bosses of radio snottingen. Their boss,  Nick S. Zukamelle somehow tries to manage the whole bunch - which he does not always succeed. Keeping track of this totally crazy radio troupe is like watching fleas ...

25266881607_43a14b322b_c.jpg

Statistics:
Godfather for the station of course is the litte radio station from my hometown. Radio Snottingen has about 3,150 parts. I've created it at the end of last year.

Find more pictures on flicker.

Radio Snottingen can be seen live on the RHEIN-MAIN-STEIN Exhibition. June 9th to 10th 2018 in the Stadttheater Rüsselsheim , Germany.

…and as always: I apologize for my horrible english. 

I love it! Its such a charming project. The station is beautifully built and the characters (and their hilarious names) really add a lot of life and atmosphere to it. Great! :classic:

1 hour ago, FiliusRucilo said:

A magnificent building on 48 x 32 studs.

I completely agree. That's one of my favorite MOCs by you! Tan and sand green work very well together, and the ambiance somehow relaxes me! I like the references to AFOLs as well. But that "Snottingen" is simply the best! :laugh: 

This is a really great and fun moc. The building itself is great and I really like the vehicles as well. Fantastic! :thumbup: :classic:

Great building, great vehicles and great stories with humour... what more can you want? I love all the radio equipment, and the Outside Broadcast trucks. The model overall looks very clean and detailed, and has a brilliant small-radio-station feel. Very well done!

(Also, woohoo, I've reached 600 posts!)

O, Wow

this looks amazing

love how you made the roof and the letters

Great Work

Greetings

Looks great. I like the whole picture, the colorscheme, the radarantennas and stuff, and the equipment inside.

I like the pic below too, reminds me to my old work. Looks like an 19" rack to me, where they mount al those computer, audio-and video stuff in. 

On 4/22/2018 at 5:30 PM, FiliusRucilo said:

39239851225_b9ed4e06ea_c.jpg

Edited by neonic

This is so great!  I love the building, from the color scheme, to the dome over the entrance, to the brick extension, to the transmission tower on the top.  The vehicles are also lovely; I especially like the Red Rover.  Good job on the interiors as well- I also have fondness for that equipment rack.  :classic:

I think the only piece of constructive criticism I have to offer on this is that I'd try to make the "S" on the building sign more curvy (better matching the printed logos you have on the trucks).  I thought it was a 5 at first until my brain snapped into the proper context.  Maybe something as simple as using cheese slopes at the corners, or making it with flextube instead of brick.  I definitely like the rest of the lettering, and the stylized 'i" in Radio is a nice touch as well.

Great build!  :sweet: