That is so cool!! soon you can use Lego to make balloon animals!!  You did design this ?? If so, Excellent job 

A regular Lawrence Welk... (Look that refference up if you don't get it kids...) great Job.  Put a housing around the blades and duct it towards the soap carriers (tires) might produce an airflow with less vortexes coming off the spinning blades and increase viable bubble production. But I might not know anything about bubbles, just bubles ;-)

Bublehead

I was just wondering if you were able to pause the track, so that each wheel would move into the fan and then hopefully blow the balloon and it would release, before the next one would come into position.. If you had reciprocating motion (from a motor) connected to a 24 tooth gear with a "pawl" on it, then this should create the intermittent movement of the track.

Sariel! Great work as usual!

Please make a part cleaner, something that soaks parts on a conveyor belt through soapy water and then blown by fans and then onto a strainer!

Funny thing that! When seen it on Youtube one question came to my mind: Why did you use the old motor? Is there a special reason for or did you use it because it was available on your desk?

My kids went bonkers over your bubble maker and now the pressure is on to make them something similar!

Bubbles will be all over the place thanks to you!  Thanks I think? 

Great fun moc!

Clever! Looks very fun! How did you attach the wedge belt tires to the tracks? Also, it looks like some bubbles are popping because the fan is too strong.

:laugh: Very creative, love it!

2 hours ago, jrx said:

Funny thing that! When seen it on Youtube one question came to my mind: Why did you use the old motor? Is there a special reason for or did you use it because it was available on your desk?

I would guess it's because of the high speed of the old 9V motor.

You're right. Just checked it at Philo's. I just had in mind that it is not that strong but wasn't aware of the high prm.

19 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

How did you attach the wedge belt tires to the tracks?

They're simply stuck into 1x1 plates with clips, as explained in the video at 1:35

20 hours ago, jrx said:

Why did you use the old motor? Is there a special reason for or did you use it because it was available on your desk?

Not to be rude but read 1:24. It's all there.

Edited by Sariel

Very cool.

Now all you need to do is steal some liquid soap from the bathrooms at The LEGO House to have it generate purist LEGO bubbles.

46 minutes ago, Sariel said:

They're simply stuck into 1x1 plates with clips, as explained in the video at 1:35

Oh, I also meant how the clips were attached to he track. I couldn't see because of all the bubbles:tongue:

On 4/20/2018 at 9:34 AM, dr_spock said:

Clever, practical MOC. :thumbup:

It can be used at a wedding.  :classic:

I think you may have invented a great new wedding reception product for LEGO fans. Great MOC! 

Andy D

2 hours ago, Sariel said:

Not to be rude but read 1:24. It's all there.

Sorry, I missed that in your video. Found the answer myself after the hint from @kolbjha

16 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Oh, I also meant how the clips were attached to he track. I couldn't see because of all the bubbles:tongue:

They're sitting on 1x3 plates, which are attached directly to track links. Sorry, I didn't have time to take photos yet.

Edited by Sariel

7 hours ago, Sariel said:

They're sitting on 1x3 plates, which are attached directly to track links. Sorry, I didn't have time to take photos yet.

Oh, thanks!