eric trax

[MOC] Challenger MT865C & Kinze 1050

@eric trax, can you share us info about CLAAS tire overall diameter on PP wheel?

thanks

the best I have done is to make it 116mm (over 107mm original) in diameter, but have to find out how to make proper tire shape. Idea was the same like with PP tire a while ago...description can be seen here

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/iipsa/Industry/Tires/Agriculture-Tires/Group-48-Tire/710-70R42/description.txt

@I_Igor 105mm diameter, 49mm wide on PP wheel. Tire is wider but 2 mm less diameter.

Yes I know your Ideas ciuse I used one of them :)

1.jpg

7 hours ago, eric trax said:

@I_Igor 105mm diameter, 49mm wide on PP wheel. Tire is wider but 2 mm less diameter.

Yes I know your Ideas ciuse I used one of them :)

Thanks and it is nice to here that some of my ideas are useful. Like the front mudguards on your Bear (Ursus), but do not like real tractor because those kind f tractors are always blocking my way when I'm going to work, so I build modern tractors :wink: Currently CLAAS tire is some 116-117 mm in diameter but I'm still looking for the way to make proper shape - to stuff it with smaller tires :look:

Great rendition of an icon. I had worked on the actual full machine few years back, together with the green (Deere) and AGCO versions. Been wanting to do/see a MOC and yours captures it superbly.