Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR] The Green Dragon, Quinnsville

The "Green Dragon" is one of Quinnsvilles best known taverns:

AVDSlqq.jpg

Customers come from all levels of society, be they wealtch or not, from the military or civilians:

KN4hDz1.jpg.mvA9lL0.jpg

96OV0Ao.jpg.GtRhDpN.jpg

kQZYIMA.jpg.sf5UcKD.jpg

Above the front door:

zxWGLlE.jpg

The owner of the "Green Dragon" is Jill, the sister of Joe from the "Blue Dragon" in Mesabi Landing. She has set up a cooperation with a local bakery, so she can offer her guests a variety of drinks as well as pastries, cookies and other bakery products. It is a huge success!

ztwVLFE.jpg

oiBeRuT.jpg.17Q4YN9.jpg

=======================================================================================

Licensed as a medium artisan for Quinnsville.

I had fun building this, especially with the different shades of green (not that much green in Mesabi Landing) and the other colours due to the flowers (not many flowers in Mesabi Landing either :pir-grin:).

Views from the rear and from above:

XD7MOta.jpg

pTg4vth.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

Very clever use of those bamboo leaves on the dragon, I'm going to have to remember that! :thumbup:  Nice work with the vegetation and interior too, and the tables outside give a kind of picnic vibe :pir-classic:

Nice build, but it's the leaves used in the dragon head that really caught my eye. Very clever!

It almost looks like the original architect of Quinnville himself has returned. Excellent job as it fits very nicely!

Also great part use!

Excellent Little build @Drunknok, very good keeping to the style of Quinnsville, while doing your own style as well. I love the use of the Leaves for the Dragon's Ears as well. :thumbup: