My latest attachment:

• Crane lift (11x2 CYL)
  • Stick control (11x2 CYL)
  • Turntable
  • Pump (6x1 motor pump)
  • Outrigger slewing
  • Outrigger lowering

I know you guys love pneumatics, so I hope you like this.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

More at my Bricksafe!

Great crane!  It doesn't look super heavy duty, but lightweight and compact.  One of my biggest issues with the TLC crane was that it was really heavy as an attachment and I felt like I needed to use the outriggers even when the arm wasn't up, just so there wasn't undue stress on the parts.  This one has a better range of motion, with fewer parts.

I call that a win!  Nice job!

Very nice alternative to the original crane. I like how compact the base is, compared to the official version. Although rotation of the crane seems to be manual? Also, good color choice (neutral colors). One thing I like in particular are the rotatable outriggers. So simple, but you rarely see them, so it's an original little feature. Nice touch :)

One suggestion to add would be to have an extending section at the end maybe, 8258/42043 style (not necessarily pneumatic - that would complicate things and add lots of extra tubing).

Edited by Erik Leppen

Looks interesting :thumbup: just wondering where did you hide compressor 樂

11 hours ago, dforce said:

Great crane!  It doesn't look super heavy duty, but lightweight and compact.  One of my biggest issues with the TLC crane was that it was really heavy as an attachment and I felt like I needed to use the outriggers even when the arm wasn't up, just so there wasn't undue stress on the parts.  This one has a better range of motion, with fewer parts.

I call that a win!  Nice job!

Thank you, It has better lifting capacity too.

10 hours ago, sirslayer said:

good job, you gave me an idea for a future project. 

Thanks, stay inspired.

5 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

Very nice alternative to the original crane. I like how compact the base is, compared to the official version. Although rotation of the crane seems to be manual? Also, good color choice (neutral colors). One thing I like in particular are the rotatable outriggers. So simple, but you rarely see them, so it's an original little feature. Nice touch :)

One suggestion to add would be to have an extending section at the end maybe, 8258/42043 style (not necessarily pneumatic - that would complicate things and add lots of extra tubing).

Thank you very much, I can try adding one to the edge of the second section, but it may reduce lift capacity.

Edit: Note: the crane spins 3 times both ways.

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Looks interesting :thumbup: just wondering where did you hide compressor 樂

Thanks, compressor motorized in the bottom.

Edited by Aventador2004

Nice. Simple but efficient, and another great addition to this set. Changing the angle of the outriggers, as well as up/down, is something I would never have though to add. Good work.

31 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

Nice. Simple but efficient, and another great addition to this set. Changing the angle of the outriggers, as well as up/down, is something I would never have though to add. Good work.

Thank you. The outrigger load can be adjusted. The outriggers move 180 degrees total.

20 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Can it be mounted up front? None of the stock 42054 attachments could manage that.

Sure it can! I don't have a picture like that though.

Does anyone want LDD? No problem at all.

Just now, Aventador2004 said:

Sure it can! I don't have a picture like that though.

Does anyone want LDD? No problem at all.

That's cool. Great job. :thumbup: Oh, and I misspoke; the weight on 42054 can be fitted on both ends. :blush:

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

That's cool. Great job. :thumbup: Oh, and I misspoke; the weight on 42054 can be fitted on both ends. :blush:

Yes, that's right.

2 hours ago, Bartybum said:

I would love an LDD.

Sure, a day or 2 then I will post it. Glad to hear interest.

Nice job... Everything you would want in a pneumatic version of the crane, and it runs from the PTO. Well done, I like the outriggers too.

BH

7 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Reckon we could get a video of it too?

Maybe, depending on my schedule.

6 hours ago, Bublehead said:

Nice job... Everything you would want in a pneumatic version of the crane, and it runs from the PTO. Well done, I like the outriggers too.

BH

Thank you, it was fun to make.

Hope this Lxf will allow you guys to build it.

• White on outriggers implies where they should be connected.
  • The two grey things on top are switches, and tubing has areas to go through. 
  • Cylinders and pump are brick built.
  • Worm gear must be connected.

LDD File for Instructions.

Edited by Aventador2004