Sign in to follow this  
Aleh

[MOC] Großer Mercedes 770 (W07) 1930-1938

Really nice moc! Looks like I will have to build this. Thanks for the quality instructions!! I built the LoneStar and was that massive!! 

Suddenly I was mentioned on the instagram photo with my MOC, built in chrome instead of lbg colour. Do you agree it looks fantastic?

7a4cc2c75444458cd347d269e1b566b3.jpeg

Aren't you worried that spreading the link will actually increase the chances of people buying the knockoff? *huh*

Definitely not - the model was released two years ago and I/m sure everybody who wants - had already purchased the instructions.

Just now, Aleh said:

Definitely not - the model was released two years ago and I/m sure everybody who wants - had already purchased the instructions.

Me not yet. I only came out of my dark ages a year ago, been building up my parts collection and MOC to-build-list since then. It's a long list but your Großer Mercedes is definitely on it. :grin:

3 hours ago, astyanax said:

Me not yet. I only came out of my dark ages a year ago, been building up my parts collection and MOC to-build-list since then. It's a long list but your Großer Mercedes is definitely on it. :grin:

Thank you! I highly appreciate your opinion about my MOC. And I assume there is no need to tell you guys not to support those thieves.

Please, stay healthy!

Happy new year to everyone! I got requests to create digital instructions for this model, so here are the renders (so this is the reason of bumpung this anciant topic):
Mechanics (incl brakes system). Rebrickable file will be updated soon
1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg

Bonus: chrome edition:
1280x720.jpg