JeffreyK

What do you all do for work/school?

Hey all :) I'm in a nosy mood, so I'm intrigued - what do you all here do for work, school, or anything else? Personally I work as a web designer and coder while also studying for my foundation degree here in the UK

Hi,

Welcome to EB. Asking about professions is an okay conversation starter, but I don't see the need to discuss salaries. I find it a rather strange way to make your first post on a forum. I have edited your post a bit.

@Jeffreyk Okay, so you re-edited your first post, to include the link again. I find this rather sketchy. I will ban you from the site tomorrow, unless you have a good explanation for it.

Removed the salary again.

Well, it can be an interesting discussion, right? Plus, it's a definite proof we're not manchildren :pir_tong2:

I'm working as a translator for an insurance company. Sometimes I'm just negotiating stuff with corporate clients, but my favourite part is to go actually help people who are stuck/ran into issues abroad. It makes you feel like you're actually doing something good! Plus, in two weeks I'll be "touring" these in Greece, that'd be an interesting change of pace from broken legs in the Caucasus or fraud issues in Romania..