Fenghuang0296

Recreating Dennis Nedry?

Okay, so I love 75932 and certainly want to get it. But it bothers me that there's no official minifigure of Dennis Nedry, and probably won't be in at least the immediate future. So I want to know; does anyone have a plan to create a custom version of Nedry for the sake of display? Any suggestions are welcome. 

This is a tough one. I was browsing around last night for you. The “Where Are My Pants?” guy from The LEGO Movie CMF torso is almost perfect...except for the yellow skin. I don’t think we have a Hawaiian shirt print in Livensed themes yet. I’ll keep looking. My buddy did make a pretty great Malcolm minifig, I’ll ask him. 

11 hours ago, Vindicare said:

This is a tough one. I was browsing around last night for you. The “Where Are My Pants?” guy from The LEGO Movie CMF torso is almost perfect...except for the yellow skin. I don’t think we have a Hawaiian shirt print in Livensed themes yet. I’ll keep looking. My buddy did make a pretty great Malcolm minifig, I’ll ask him. 

I think the only one is the Lego Batman CMF Series 2 Robin. That should be the best bet unless I’m forgetting any other ones.