Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL - FB - Class 8 & Class 6] The Big Day Tomorrow! [Teasers!]

--------------------------------------------- Gotheborg (Maxim I) ------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15th 618 AE

Captain Bruno Proximus could not sleep well. He was so excited about the big day tomorrow. After years of loyal service to MAESTRO, commanding smaller trade vessels, he was now given command over the Gotheborg.

The biggest vessel in the MAESTRO fleet so far. Named after the oldest fortress of Stedor, located near the harbour: Gotheburgt (translated: Fortress of Gothe, who was the son of Dama of Ximus, who founded Stedor). to

A beautifull class 8 New Terraman, armed with 30 guns.

In his imagination, he already could see himself standing on the stern, overwatching the vessel. In his dreams, an Oleon officer somehow managed to get tied to the mast, while an Oleon sailor was sea sick. But more important, Lord Maximilian Damaximus and his wife were also on board, approving the qualities of Captain Bruno Proximus.

Such a nice dream... But it still is a dream, as the real version luckily has a rudder...

41448958202_a18d42ec21_c.jpg

39682034950_8b3eb92973_c.jpg

40777677894_a047f5f118_c.jpg

39682035990_e497e48c2a_c.jpg

26619612947_7c197a5b34_c.jpg

40777678664_6d898cbd8d_c.jpg

--------------------------------------------- La Comète (Legostone) ------------------------------------------------------------------

While dreaming, an other new MAESTRO vessel joined the trip. La Comète, a powerfull heavy frigate with amazing details. Built by the never stopping ship warves of Jerome Monezterrel ( @Legostone )

40597780455_6026d6d535_c.jpg

41491161621_625609d868_c.jpg

40778055604_7809d92e80_c.jpg

40597780105_3a63ec47bf_c.jpg

39682360920_f0f772cf61_c.jpg

41491160461_47e6c082b6_c.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for watching! For full pics of the Gotheborg you will have to wait a little bit. I hope you enjoy the teasers!

Gotheborg will be licenced as a Class 8 by me

La Comète as a class 6 (by Legostone)

That's a pair of powerful ships, full of nice details. The Oleander admiralty is highly concerned by the sudden expansion of greenies naval power.:pir_tong2:

@Maxim I I recall someone has already said in the shipwright thread that your Gotheborg is better looking than the real one, and I still want to say she's a beauty, and the inverted tumblehome is amazing.

Very lovely ships indeed .... Perhaps more pictures of the lovely dark red tower emerging from the rocks exist somewhere? I would love to see this structure lol.

La Comète (Built by Legostone)

But like I said Pictures dont do them justice Im sure ... Truely lovely ships 

On 16-4-2018 at 11:09 AM, Bodi said:

That's a pair of powerful ships, full of nice details. The Oleander admiralty is highly concerned by the sudden expansion of greenies naval power.:pir_tong2:

@Maxim I I recall someone has already said in the shipwright thread that your Gotheborg is better looking than the real one, and I still want to say she's a beauty, and the inverted tumblehome is amazing.

No need for being concerned :D Keep preaching and praying :D

On 16-4-2018 at 6:24 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very lovely ships indeed .... Perhaps more pictures of the lovely dark red tower emerging from the rocks exist somewhere? I would love to see this structure lol.

But like I said Pictures dont do them justice Im sure ... Truely lovely ships 

Hmm, gonna check if I have more pictures of them. But those will probably be posted in the general Pirate Forum. Maybe next week :) The tower was made by fellow BELUG-member Peter G.

On 16-4-2018 at 7:06 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Two beautiful looking ships! Can't wait to see more! :excited:

Me too :D but that means I have to finish the bloody ratlines....

On 16-4-2018 at 10:59 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Thoses ships are really great !!

Special bow to the vomiting man and the officer tied to the mast !! :thumbup:

Thanks!

The vomiting guy was a joke as the sailor was intended to just peep out of the canon hole. The Oleon officer tied on the mast is the sigfig of @Sebeus I (who attended the event as well). He didn't like it to see his fig being tied up. But we had a lot of fun with it!

Excellent Builds @Maxim I and @Legostone. You too continue to get great ships out to events, as well as on the Brick Seas. Keep up the Excellent Work, both of you!