Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR WTC] Sailing away

Captain Wilbern and his crew came together after the aquisition of another ship needed for their mission.

"And I tell you, that stupid riddle is all about..." Beardface shouted, but was swiftly interrupted by the Captain.

j99KZpF.jpg.IfwkD38.jpg

"Listen here, guys and gal. We are sailing to the Glimmering Archipelago. I believe it fits the riddles description perfectly. I will take the WTC Drunken Dragon with most of the equipment, and Mary-Anne will take the WTC Green Viper to support us with more firepower and troops. As we speak both ships are loaded already. Mackie has asked us to give a new invention a field test - and so it will happen. Now get up, we have pirates to hunt. And somebody get Chewy on board!"

And so they left Tuber Tavern, curiously watching Mackies experiment getting hauled to the ships. The small pier the ships were docked at was full of equipment still to be loaded. Most importantly: explosives. Because as everybody in the WTC knows: if explosives do not solve your problem, you are not using enough explosives!

XqE1e1Q.jpg

0Gw1YNz.jpg.Swt6GVv.jpg

nzLY08d.jpg.19jaHOs.jpg

============================================================================================

Licensed as a small commerce for the WTC.

For ease of licensing I have set up a thread of its own for this, but this is originally a part of the WTC AMCRA "Pirate Hunt".

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

19 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Great mash-up of a few of your builds! Ships look great and of course I am a big fan of your tavern!

Thanks. There is actually one genuinely new build here: the small pier. Technically a 32x16 footprint it is of course neither actually that size nor spectacular on its own. It is meant to work with the tavern build though, and you seemingly even did not notice it - so my plan kind of worked! :pir-grin:

4 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Thanks. There is actually one genuinely new build here: the small pier. Technically a 32x16 footprint it is of course neither actually that size nor spectacular on its own. It is meant to work with the tavern build though, and you seemingly even did not notice it - so my plan kind of worked! :pir-grin:

Lol! Had you not mentioned it I never would have thought twice about! *oh2* It just fits so seamlessly with the whole aspect of the build!