Bob

Imperial Officers Mafia Sign-Ups

5 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Can our host add a rule that prohibits lynching Rider Raider on day one? Three times in a row wouldn't be pleasant. :grin:

Rider, just don’t act so scummy. Problem solved! :wink:

Good to see some new faces around here too... think I need to go read the last couple games to get up to speed on people! 

2 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Good to see some new faces around here too... think I need to go read the last couple games to get up to speed on people! 

Time to meta game everyone!

Three more to go. I posted a quick status update, in hopes of bringing in some new players.

I can fill a spot.  You're welcome to lynch me day 1 instead of Rider Raider.

18 hours ago, the imperial reporter said:

Can I join or is it too late?

There are two spots left (you would make only one spot left) I've been out of the mafia loop for a bit of awhile now, so I don't recognize a few of these players, but if you think you can handle a full mafia game then you are welcome to try. I would advise trying a mafia school first, however to be honest the mafia community here isn't as active as it once was, so mafia schools are less frequent, so this may be your first shot into mafia games.

So, with that said, I will add you to the list if you think you're ready. I'd seriously suggest you read past mafia games if you haven't already to get a feel for what they're like.

Sorry.  I am going to have to pull out as my schedule has changed.  Have fun all.

I know everyone is probably eager to start, myself included, but I’d like to wait a few more days for the full roster of 16 before I close sign ups.

If we don’t get it, I’ll just cut a few roles.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

I know everyone is probably eager to start, myself included, but I’d like to wait a few more days for the full roster of 16 before I close sign ups.

If we don’t get it, I’ll just cut a few roles.

That's perfectly fine. :classic:

I'd like to ask @the imperial reporter if he's still onboard. Like our host has stated, it's definitely recommended to quickly read thru one of two previous games to get a feeling for the game. 

My best advice that I can give is to stay active, cast your vote, and give a reason for your vote. And above all have fun! 

Hi Bob,

Count me in if there is still a spot; or add me as a back-up; can't believe I almost missed this.

Great. We also have a banner now:

officersbanner.png

You have no idea how hard it was to take that shot, so it'll show up at least one more time. 

One more spot remains!

Edited by Bob

I'm going to close signups now. If anyone wants to join in the couple hours between now and when I put up the confirmation thread, PM me!

This can be locked now!