Bob

Imperial Officers Mafia Sign-Ups

Hello everyone! Welcome to my mafia game. This is a Star Wars themed mafia called Imperial Officers Mafia. Keep in mind, my Star Wars knowledge is not good so there might be some factual errors. Why am I hosting a Star Wars Mafia when I don't know much about it? Question me and you won't get a slot. Or maybe you will. 

This will be a bit of a low-budget mafia. I've left my collection in America to go to graduate school in the UK. I've brought a small box with me of some passable mafia sets, but that's all apart of the charm in my types of games. I'm looking for 16 players in total. Sign-ups will be open for a week or until more than enough people have signed up. Hopefully we get enough people. 

Also, those who join my games know I'm awful at making banners. Feel free to make a banner for the game. You won't get any special rewards, because that's against the rules, but you'll be getting a big thank you! 

PS: Not to be confused with Galactic Paranoia 

I’d like to sign up for the game, don’t worry about the Star Wars knowledge, always remember one thing: Jar Jar is everyone’s favourite character :grin:

I'd love to play. Besides, everyone knows the best character is the Jawa.

Sure, sign me up! I'd be more than willing to assist in tracking down Rebel scum!

Also, here's a banner for you, Bob! :classic:

27569749448_71742c0abc_b.jpg

So are we all going to be stormtroopers? :laugh: I myself don't know that much about Star Wars , but off the top of my head I can name a few imperial character types such as stormtroopers, tie fighter pilots, imperial officers, emperors guards, mouse droids, imperial astromech droids, and of course, Darth Vader and Lord Sidious. (The last one will likely be our hosts character).

I personally wouldn't want to be an imperial officer since Darth Vader likes to kill those guys for kicks. :grin: 

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

So are we all going to be stormtroopers? :laugh: I myself don't know that much about Star Wars , but off the top of my head I can name a few imperial character types such as stormtroopers, tie fighter pilots, imperial officers, emperors guards, mouse droids, imperial astromech droids, and of course, Darth Vader and Lord Sidious. (The last one will likely be our hosts character).

For someone who claims to know know much about Star Wars, you did pretty well there!

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

For someone who claims to know know much about Star Wars, you did pretty well there!

Aww shucks. :blush:

I've only watched Star Wars four, five, six, and seven, but I think I've learned most of the little I do know thru memes and that sort. :laugh:

6a8.jpg

Six players to go! :excited:

I have time to play, so sign me in. I've missed the plotting and backstabbing. :devil:

3 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I've only watched Star Wars four, five, six, and seven, but I think I've learned most of the little I do know thru memes and that sort. :laugh:

If you’re only in it for the memes, you have to watch the prequels. Good stuff. 

2 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

If you’re only in it for the memes, you have to watch the prequels. Good stuff. 

Prequels? Here I thought the sector was clear.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:31 PM, LegoMonorailFan said:

So are we all going to be stormtroopers? :laugh: 

No, you’re going to be imperial officers. That’s why it’s called Imperial Officer Mafia. Silly. 

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

No, you’re going to be imperial officers. That’s why it’s called Imperial Officer Mafia. Silly. 

:facepalm: Boy do I feel stupid right now. :snicker:

five more players to go!

Wow, another mafia game? Sign me up!

On 4/15/2018 at 7:40 PM, LegoRacer1 said:

Prequel memes, here? A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, LegoRacer1 said:

Just now, Rider Raider said:

This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!

19 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

Wow, another mafia game? Sign me up!

Welcome aboard!

Can our host add a rule that prohibits lynching Rider Raider on day one? Three times in a row wouldn't be pleasant. :grin: