Klaus-Dieter

Most Wanted Star Wars Creature

Put in a vote for a brick-built Bantha, as they are much more iconic than the Rancor in my opinion. The Rancor is a pretty generic monster.

I would love a bantha too - but in this case I'd prefer a moulded version. I think it would be difficult to get the hairy texture right on a brick-built version, although there are some good MOCs out there.

I would love a bantha too - but in this case I'd prefer a moulded version. I think it would be difficult to get the hairy texture right on a brick-built version, although there are some good MOCs out there.

But consider the molded hair on the Wampa: it's all...spiky. And the Bantha really wouldn't look good with flat fur like the Tauntaun has. I really don't know how to effectively tackle the fur.

But consider the molded hair on the Wampa: it's all...spiky. And the Bantha really wouldn't look good with flat fur like the Tauntaun has. I really don't know how to effectively tackle the fur.

I'm not keen on the Tauntaun, but I don't mind the Wampa fur (although it does look a bit like something out of Scooby-Doo). I'd be happy with Wampa style fur, just more of it.

snowjob.jpg

Edited by Praiter Yed

I'm not keen on the Tauntaun, but I don't mind the Wampa fur (although it does look a bit like something out of Scooby-Doo). I'd be happy with Wampa style fur, just more of it.

snowjob.jpg

It'd have to also be much smaller and arrayed in the wavy pattern of the bantha. I guess it's plausible, though.