Sign in to follow this  
ProvenceTristram

[MOC] Cascadian CAS-X4b "Grizzly" Steam Tank

The model features a recoiling turret, fully accessible interior via liftouts (though I just tore off the parts willy-nilly to show the insides), a rail and car system plus shell hoist, rotating sponson guns (which the minifigures can actually get to), a boiler and engineering area (not pictured, but it's in the rear), bunk beds (again, not pictured, but they are located in the nose). I only did one set of tracks out of the four because it just seemed like too much work. 

WRqwBzJ.png

btAPKmQ.png

YUJdyju.png

do6Mzw6.png

QSSGaf9.jpg

That is awesome!  I love all the little details, and the overall look is great.  Better be careful with those rear guns, though, or the power plant will be taken out by friendly-fire!  :wink:

Does the main gun have any independent movement (elevation, etc.), or just aimed with the body of the vehicle?

3 hours ago, deraven said:

That is awesome!  I love all the little details, and the overall look is great.  Better be careful with those rear guns, though, or the power plant will be taken out by friendly-fire!  :wink:

Does the main gun have any independent movement (elevation, etc.), or just aimed with the body of the vehicle?

It can move up and down, and it slides 2 studs inwards to replicate recoil.