Holodoc

Billund 2018 trading post

3 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

These are the ones I'm looking for:

1:7ea8f4_633ce02e38f146a39b612af533506c34.webp 2:7ea8f4_ee396f411bb1407a811ebfa8716c1f5a.webp 9:0654b4_ccb918915f254913a8ceee914e84c37b.webp 10:0654b4_f212f2588add4689aff263776f28bea0.webp 11:0654b4_2ef9649e25c14cbdaa6f3b267c477a51.webp 12:0654b4_f961b10e31b246a5be85a0c3caaf2e0a.webp 13:0654b4_8697709d687349ed80c05452149a1745.webp

I have just a few, but I don't get what you want to tell us with this salad of numbers. :look:

2 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

I'm looking for a couple of mudguards for the building challenge, anyone have two of these in white (either for sale or just to borrow during the event):

I've got some of these and will take them to the event.

38 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

I've got some of these and will take them to the event.

Excellent, thank you!

On 5/18/2018 at 11:53 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

I'm looking for a few of these guys:

sw443.pngsw436.png

Found 1 1/2 of these, not pristine but I will bring them and make you an offer you can't refuse. :wink:

If anyone is interested in Mixels I have a mixed assortment from series 2 and up. Just let me know which ones you are after and I will check what I have.

I found your mudguards, @LegoFjotten, but I see Holodoc's got your back :)

1 hour ago, Holodoc said:

I have just a few, but I don't get what you want to tell us with this salad of numbers. :look:

The salad of numbers are the issues. He's missing issues #1, #2, #9, #10, #11, #12, and #13 - the ones that are pictured ;)

7 hours ago, L@go said:

The salad of numbers are the issues. He's missing issues #1, #2, #9, #10, #11, #12, and #13 - the ones that are pictured ;)

Exactly, it looked fine when typing on the computer but I see it gets mixed up when seeing it on my phone.:look:

9 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Found 1 1/2 of these, not pristine but I will bring them and make you an offer you can't refuse. :wink:

Thanks man :sweet:

8 hours ago, L@go said:

Thanks, buddy! I'll check tomorrow what I have got. (Still I can't see any pictures. :look: Can you?)

Thanks, buddy! I'll check tomorrow what I have got. (Still I can't see any pictures. :look: Can you?)

Not now, when viewing the topic on my phone - but it worked on my computer yesterday...

Maybe a long shot but does anyone have (functioning) micro motors they don't need? Potentially with cables?

61nAqx2++HL._SY355_.jpg

While on the subject of long shots..

Any chance someone might be able to help me out with some of these?

41769.png41770.png

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=41769#T=S&C=2&O={"color":2,"minqty":"5","rpp":"100","iconly":0}

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=41770#T=S&C=2&O={"color":2,"minqty":"5","rpp":"100","iconly":0}

41769 and 41770 Wedge, plate 4 x 2 Left/Right in Tan.

I need up to 48 of each, but anything helps really. For some reason the Right version is much more expensive than the Left one on BL.

I just found out that my local Education dealer is selling set 9286 at 311 NOK, which is 33€. That’s not too shabby for 2 old-fashioned green 32x32 baseplates, 1 blue 32x32 baseplate and 1 light bluish gray 48x48 baseplate. If anybody’s interested at that price, I can get some tomorrow morning, but not after that.

7 hours ago, L@go said:

I just found out that my local Education dealer is selling set 9286 at 311 NOK, which is 33€. That’s not too shabby for 2 old-fashioned green 32x32 baseplates, 1 blue 32x32 baseplate and 1 light bluish gray 48x48 baseplate. If anybody’s interested at that price, I can get some tomorrow morning, but not after that.

Is that light bluish gray? :look:

The set is from 1998. It should be light gray then. Which makes the offer better or worse - depending on what you build with. :tongue:

On 21.5.2018 at 7:18 PM, Ecclesiastes said:

I'm looking for a few issues of Blocks Magazine. I'm a subscriber since the start, but somehow I lost a few. So if you got them somewhere laying around and you are willing to part with those, let me know!

I checked my magazines and while reading your post again, I realized I had BrickJournals in mind... So I've got two of these you don't want, but I don't want to part with my blocks magazines, because I want to keep the issues 0-24 complete. :blush:

Is that light bluish gray? :look:

The set is from 1998. It should be light gray then. Which makes the offer better or worse - depending on what you build with. :tongue:

The set is still in production, as far as I know, and it’s unmistakably light bluish gray.

21 hours ago, Quarryman said:

While on the subject of long shots..

Any chance someone might be able to help me out with some of these?

41769.png41770.png

Sorry, I checked, but I have none of these parts. Hope you can get the wanted quantity.

Last minute request... does anybody have a spare one of these...?

852786.png2413.png

You will be handsomely rewarded for bringing one (preferably new, or at least without visible wear)... :blush:

4 hours ago, L@go said:

Last minute request... does anybody have a spare one of these...?

852786.png2413.png

You will be handsomely rewarded for bringing one (preferably new, or at least without visible wear)... :blush:

and yes I have this, you are in luck

also @LegoFjotten i have the white mudgards, I'll bring the 4 with me... (currnetly repacking)

1 minute ago, Ryushi said:

also @LegoFjotten i have the white mudgards, I'll bring the 4 with me... (currnetly repacking)

Holodoc already got me covered with the 2 I need, but thanks!

2 hours ago, Ryushi said:

and yes I have this, you are in luck

You are a star! Thank you :)