As the tide started to draw out in the early morning hours a visitor arrived at the Salty Shipworks

IMG_20180303_142118

This visitor was not like most who visited the shipworks ... 

IMG_20180303_142204

The jungle cat would cause many disruptions to the production of ships in Gustafs' shipworks.

IMG_20180303_142311

Something would have to be done ... And soon

OOC:

Just a little build (expanded the shipworks and built different work in progress ship) to continue the Sir Mowgli and his missing House Cat story from the KPA.

A "daylight" shot:

IMG_20180303_052315

Comments are Welcomed!

Nice job on the photography!!

I am curious where this will lead to :)

A really lovely expansion, both in terms of build and story.

The "night scenes" are well photographed, and the transclear waves add a lot. Well done! :thumbup:

On 4/11/2018 at 4:43 AM, Maxim I said:

Nice job on the photography!!

I am curious where this will lead to :)

Thanks ... I was aiming for very first light ... 

I as well am curious to ... Will have to wait for the next KPA to see lol.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:11 AM, Drunknok said:

A really lovely expansion, both in terms of build and story.

The "night scenes" are well photographed, and the transclear waves add a lot. Well done! :thumbup:

Eventually my plan is the shipworks be full scale with all the aspects of ship building - but still maintaining the mom and pop style facilities.

I like the story, good posing of the cat in different scenes. The yard and the surroundings look good too, I like the building connected to the mountain with the door at the angle. 

Great sequel to Bagheera's story, and nice shipyard, though I hoped to see some interactions between the bigcat and minifigs.:grin:

14 hours ago, Bodi said:

Great sequel to Bagheera's story, and nice shipyard, though I hoped to see some interactions between the bigcat and minifigs.:grin:

That was the original plan ... However life had other ideas and I now have to piece the shipworks back together (as well as all my other bobs builds) in order to take further pictures.  So I posted what I have for now as there may be a hiatus on the story (no production - waiting for Sir Mowgli) due to real life obstacles.  But Im glad you liked it.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:28 AM, Bart said:

I like the story, good posing of the cat in different scenes. The yard and the surroundings look good too, I like the building connected to the mountain with the door at the angle. 

Thanks - if you click the shipworks link it will take you to the original build.  The idea is that the warehouse and office are built with the rock from the hollowed out cave.

Excellent lighting, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

20 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Excellent lighting, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

This story is on a hold ... The shipworks was destroyed .... And with the bay closed

22 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Cool light and I always give my compliments for the classic pirates LEGO vibe

Thanks