jalemac34

[MOC] Who broke his leg? A modular Hospital

Hi guys,

My last creation, a modular hospital... I 've done one many years ago, i made a topic with it, but the architecture and the level of details doesn't satisfy compared to my new creations and my city...

So i tried to do something reallistic and functionnal for a little clinic...

Hope you'll like it

40426848325_e99bebd947_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

39513341690_7216afe678_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

39513344920_9eafccb32e_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

41280028322_9b917364c4_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

39513334220_b6a0734181_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

40426856815_790f7624c9_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

41280019512_711afb9334_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

27450491708_d7cf84c0af_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

27450489258_cd1dcbc8e2_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

27450489798_af0359c7f4_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

41322937621_827cd22da6_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

40609014714_4fc664a9ee_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

41322927951_352d9a92c1_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

26451178277_a9d7316d3d_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

26451174237_3a1c9d2c13_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

41322924921_41294ffdb0_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

40426843475_6de6a1323c_c.jpgWho Broke his leg? A Modular hospital by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

Amazing as always! I am still wondering how you can pull off so many large buildings with fantastic details (inside and outside) with such a high pace.

Wow! This is really brilliant. I especially like how you blend architectural elements from different eras together. The layout and detailing is just spot on too. Lovely MOC! :classic:

Love this one! Should easily be (the next) modular  :wink: I`ll take it! Seriously, well done!

Another wonderful MOC as always! No, actually I love this one more than your previous MOCs! :wub: Your latest builds are much better than the old ones but your two latest MOCs (Who wants to play tennis? and this) are in a whole new level IMO. I love especially the left section of the hospital with its amazing roof and the fountain! The interior is also really well done. Such an easy color scheme works so well when there're enough architectural elements! As a perfectionist, your "stickers" always bothered me, they look very low quality compared to your awesome MOCs. But otherwise great MOC! Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Absolutely incredible. The architecture is wonderful and that second floor interior is just amazing. The recovery/intensive care, surgery room, all so realistic. The slope brick as the leg cast :laugh:, perfect. Who's the poor guy on the ventilator :look:. I hope they all get better soon. Fantastic MOC, another Jalemac build for the record books. 

Extremely impressive.

Is it based on a read building? I'm curious about the glass office tower on the right hand side.

Wow wow wow! This looks absolutely amazing. I did not expect to see this when I clicked on the link but I sure am glad I did. You've even covered details inside as well as outside which makes it very appealing. I especially like your decorative style at the back of the building. Supurb! :wub:

Amazing clinic you made!!

I love all the details you put into it!

Great job!

On 09/04/2018 at 5:11 PM, peedeejay said:

Amazing as always! I am still wondering how you can pull off so many large buildings with fantastic details (inside and outside) with such a high pace.

Thanks peedeejay, i'm well organised and i create very fast ;)

On 09/04/2018 at 11:44 PM, LegoModularFan said:

As a perfectionist, your "stickers" always bothered me, they look very low quality compared to your awesome MOCs. But otherwise great MOC! Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

you're absolutely right, i hate stickers, i always try not to put some, thanks for the comment...

On 10/04/2018 at 12:55 AM, koalayummies said:

Absolutely incredible. The architecture is wonderful and that second floor interior is just amazing. The recovery/intensive care, surgery room, all so realistic. The slope brick as the leg cast :laugh:, perfect. Who's the poor guy on the ventilator :look:. I hope they all get better soon. Fantastic MOC, another Jalemac build for the record books. 

Thanks Koalayummies

On 10/04/2018 at 2:07 AM, Agent 86 said:

Is it based on a read building? I'm curious about the glass office tower on the right hand side.

Not really, inspired by many buildings and i tried to mix different kinds of architecture. The office at the right is the director of the hospital