This lego GBC miniloop uses three technic lift arms to push the marbles up a ramp, then they fall onto another ramp. When a second marble falls onto that ramp it tips them down another set of ramps and back down to the start again. It is quite reliable if you place all the 1x1 "cheese" slopes straight but it can get stuck if they are not straight. (using 2x2 cheese slopes would fix this problem but I did not have enough in dark grey) 

The instructions are here. I also have a LDD file for it but I can not find any place to upload the file as it is not a standard file type, any suggestions?

Lego GBC Tipping Ramp Miniloop Photos

Lego GBC Tipping Ramp Miniloop Photos

Edited by sawyer klegr
I wrote "the" instead of "they"

23 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Create an account on Bricksafe in order to allow access to an LDD file. You just upload it on that site, and put a link to it in your topic here. Nice and easy. :classic:

Ok, thanks :)

Again, many thanks for such a neat and accessible module - I shall look forward to the LDD file.

By the way, I have built the Lifting Cup Miniloop (I have a couple of questions about this, which I will ask when I have time), and am hoping to build the Cardan Lift Miniloop today.

Darryl

I like these mini loops approach. Somehow I need to start putting some together.

Have you considered chaining all your designs into a loop?

1 hour ago, Minique85 said:

I like these mini loops approach. Somehow I need to start putting some together.

Perhaps 16 x 32 L baseplate could be used to mount two miniloops linked together or a 32 x 32L baseplate for four mini loops linked together.

Nice idea to smoothly move balls up in a compact and timed way.

Edited by Berthil

21 hours ago, Minique85 said:

Thanks, Josh DaVid has done something similar to that here. I have not considered this before but it is a good idea, I will try to start doing that with my new miniloops.