elementary

[SoNE Ep XVII][Rebels][Week 18] The wall

Movement: Our team wants to move down and left to get the blue star and then move backwards two steps (right) and down.

The team around Private Johnson and Commander Eerie found a new comrade on their way through the mountains, Lieutenant 'elementary' Luckson.

Crashed with his Z95 and wandering for days he was luckily surprised when our team found him.

After weeks through the harsh and often cold mountains finally a ray of hope appeared on the horizon: a hidden imperial base.

Fortunately the guard has been swearing at the stupid robot who disordered the base on his way. And so our team caught him on surprise.

40431367295_74c4eabb21_o_d.png

26455356937_2d287235b0_o_d.png

40613660304_73bd9f8cca_o_d.png

There are so many great subtleties that help create the impression of a landscape beyond what you built. 

Perfect amount of detail for this size. Excellent continuation of your work on Endor!

I agree with Forresto - this is really well done!  The walls are just high enough to suggest a large cliff and the curve really brings it together.

20 hours ago, Forresto said:

There are so many great subtleties that help create the impression of a landscape beyond what you built. 

Perfect amount of detail for this size. Excellent continuation of your work on Endor!

Thank you so much! 

1 hour ago, LucasLaughing said:

I agree with Forresto - this is really well done!  The walls are just high enough to suggest a large cliff and the curve really brings it together.

Thank you! Yes I also like how it worked out