Dorino

[LESTER] Adventure Jeep

Hello everyone! 

My entry for Lester competition. Based on Jeep utility and my previous adventure half track

41301015311_241034c80d_b.jpg

The car features two seats and big "open trunk" with toolbox and extra fuel. There's fuel tank and exhaust pipe underneath.

41301030221_96bb56bc72_b.jpg

Extra wheel attached to openable panel

41301045831_e8d5c6815d_b.jpg

Like always more photos here. Hope You like it :)

Edited by Dorino
Typos

Nice looking vehicle. I particularly like the technique you’ve used for the windscreen.

Smooth work on the front fenders and the exhaust pipe is a really nice touch, fits in perfectly! :thumbup:

It's worked out great for you not having that part.

I particularly like the mudguards and the fold down sides! Plenty of storage space and the little petrol can is ace! :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Would you happen to have any pictures of the underside? I'm curious about that gas tank connection.

20180414_181647

Here You go :)

Edited by Dorino

Interesting. My Adventurers styled jeep won't be able to accommodate that type of connection. But I've already designed a replacement that works just fine instead.

Thanks anyways.

On 4/13/2018 at 2:54 AM, Dorino said:

People seem to like windshield but i am only doing this because i am missing Windscreen 1 x 4 x 1 1/3 :sceptic:

We really need a spiritual successor to that part, or at least a windshield piece that can adjust its pitch.

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

We really need a spiritual successor to that part, or at least a windshield piece that can adjust its pitch.

I'm using the book cover piece from Nexo Knights as a windshield. If it works for the Mechdragon. It works for Jeep Windows

7 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I'm using the book cover piece from Nexo Knights as a windshield. If it works for the Mechdragon. It works for Jeep Windows

I am sorry i don't have a single Nexo Knights set, could You link the part? Thanks :)

12 hours ago, Dorino said:

I am sorry i don't have a single Nexo Knights set, could You link the part? Thanks :)

It's these. Though if you want to use them IRL you'll have to remove the printing. I'm just using them in LDD

On 4/15/2018 at 8:02 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Ah, I forgot about that solution! 

17 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

It's these. Though if you want to use them IRL you'll have to remove the printing. I'm just using them in LDD

55 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ah, I forgot about that solution! 

Still no idea which part :laugh: