Hello everyone,

a month has passed and it's time to present the new locomotive ...as promised :wink:

The European tour continue in Spain...

europa.jpg

spagna.jpg

...also this time I've realized a replica (a CAD work made by Sergio Batista).

His version is a red and grey Siemens CP5600, for me the livery is yellow and dark grey Renfe 252.057

renfe252-001.jpg

The locomotive is 7 studs wide (one of my favorite size)

renfe252-002.jpg

renfe252-018.jpg

The locomotive is equipped with lights, the switch and the receiver are hidden under the body

renfe252-008.jpg

renfe252-010.jpg

renfe252-015.jpg

renfe252-021.jpg

renfe252-016.jpg

The battery box is not from LEGO to better fits to the internal measures of the locomotive

renfe252-017.jpg

renfe252-019.jpg

renfe252-020.jpg

Here some pictures:

renfe252-003.jpg

renfe252-004.jpg

renfe252-005.jpg

renfe252-006.jpg

renfe252-007.jpg

renfe252-009.jpg

renfe252-011.jpg

renfe252-012.jpg

renfe252-013.jpg

renfe252-014.jpg

Here some bonus pictures of the Renfe with a cereal's wagon in blue version and Granit Logo (design by Michael Gale)

granit-002.jpg

granit-003.jpg

granit-004.jpg

granit-005.jpg

granit-006.jpg

granit-008.jpg

granit-009.jpg

granit-001.jpg

granit-007.jpg

...see you at the next event! :classic:

Lovely as always!

The wagon is very nice, too. Must have been quite a pain to cut out that cereal ear... :wink:

What part did you use for the door handles?

4 minutes ago, Tenderlok said:

What part did you use for the door handles?

Thanks Tenderlok ...yo're always kind! :blush:

The door handles is a cutted part 95344 (the idea came from Duq)

3 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

The battery box is not from LEGO to better fits to the internal measures of the locomotive

Whoa! I've been recently thinking about it, as I measured one could hide 6 AAA batteries neatly in 2 stud wide, 3 bricks and 1 plate high nose of locomotive. Just wasn't sure how to attach the batteries so that they would be connected neatly and don't disconnect when shaken. Care to share some details?

Edit: ah, I have been to fast with this reply, I see battery holders there as there's more space than I had.

Edited by Bartosz

Woooow!!! Nice, nice nice  - the stickers, the wagon, the "electronics", the details...everything is spectacular :thumbup:. Even if it is a replica, you surely put a lot of added value.

I like this "European Tour" initiative - I wonder what will come out for Italy! I'll patiently wait !!! :wub:

Ciao! :laugh:

Davide

5 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

The door handles is a cutted part 95344 (the idea came from Duq)

Very clever idea!

4 hours ago, Bartosz said:

Edit: ah, I have been to fast with this reply, I see battery holders there as there's more space than I had.

Under the 6 AA batteries there's also a 9 Volts battery for the lights :classic:

3 hours ago, Paperinik77pk said:

I like this "European Tour" initiative - I wonder what will come out for Italy! I'll patiently wait !!! :wub:

Ciao Davide,

thanks for your support, but I'm afraid I'll disappoint you: the tour concerns the relization of locomotives for the states where I had not yet done anything .. for Italy I already have many locomotives :sceptic:

frecciarossa1000-35.jpg

2 hours ago, *thomas* said:

Love the loc and silo car. Bravo !

The yellow of the loc and the blue of the car are a great combination! :laugh:

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Very nice replica.  :classic:

Thank you Dr_Spock! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Tenderlok said:

Very clever idea!

You welcome! :classic:

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

2 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

thanks for your support, but I'm afraid I'll disappoint you: the tour concerns the relization of locomotives for the states where I had not yet done anything .. for Italy I already have many locomotives :sceptic:

Nooooo problem - not disappointed at all - I'll try to search them here on EB :sweet: !!!

Emanuele ...

You know what? (I have learned this on EB. And then looked it up on the Internet:)

"Slight nod, tipping hat."

Your are - way beyond.

All the best,
Thorsten

4 hours ago, Toastie said:

"Slight nod, tipping hat."

Your are - way beyond.

Hi Thorsten... I've learned this on internet too, so let me say:

"I tip my hat to you too my brilliant friend" :wink:

More impossible angles, excessively gratuitous detailing, I'm starting to think that you must never sleep with the frequency that you produce such wonderful MOCs. The hopper car is also spot on. While simple and direct, the yellow/gray transition on the slope bricks really works well. This time I do have an honest quibble though, while the door handles look really good, they seem much too large for the proportions.

2 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

I'm starting to think that you must never sleep with the frequency that you produce such wonderful MOCs.

Gotcha! :laugh:

I've already six new locomotives ready to post and some big rolling stock to show ...I think that for this year I can sleep! :grin:

(About the handles you're right but the shape was so good that I couldn't not use them :sweet:)

You Did again, improve another Moc :) you have another great builders from Spain who have made some nice models :) 

I like very much  this machine and its livery. Great interpretation with  good job on the  top. Can't wait to see your next creations

Well done as well the cereal hopper, high detailed and of course the choice of that nice and brilliant color scheme which emerge from the typical matt gray of these wagons.:thumbup:

On 8/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, Sérgio said:

You Did again, improve another Moc :)

Maybe I've to say ...you did again! You did again a beautiful MOC to inspire second replica in just two months! :sweet:

15 hours ago, helos said:

I like very much  this machine and its livery. Great interpretation with  good job on the  top. Can't wait to see your next creations

Thank you so much Stefano, my next MOC will be here soon on May! :wink:

Good engine, love the 7 wide for european locomotives and how you found the way to reply the Sergio,s work, great job. I found a wrong detail, you,ve put a Red light in the back roof and spanish locomotives haven,t any tail light there, anyway, congrats

On 20/4/2018 at 9:48 AM, Aitoruco said:

I found a wrong detail, you,ve put a Red light in the back roof and spanish locomotives haven,t any tail light there, anyway, congrats

Oh noooo:pir-murder: ...thanks for the info! :pir_laugh2:

On 20/4/2018 at 12:10 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Excellent locomotive.

Thanks Feuer Zug! :classic:

Another great post, the photos a pleasure to watch, keep this initiative "rolling" ;)
ps: amazing italian locomotives