HeS

LPub3D - No images in my assembly instruction

Hello,

I have created an ldr-file with three bricks. Than, I made 3 steps with MLCAD - one brick in each step. If I load this file into LPub3D, I get three pages. But on the pages, I can only see the page number and a box with "1x". I can not see any bricks on this page, and I don't know why?!
The window with the 3DViewer shows the single steps including bricks.

LPub3D.PNG

I had this same issue. Yesterday, after I downloaded and installed the newest version of LPUB3D.  I "generated the fade color parts list". Restarted my PC. Then the parts did not appear in MLCAD. So, I downloaded and installed the parts library and/or updated those parts in MLCAD, LDVIEW, and LPUB3D. I clicked on "generate fade color parts list" in LPUB3D and restarted, many times because it kept failing. This morning the fade parts are displaying correctly in LPUB3D and I would like to know what I did right!! 

5 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

I have this same issue with the latest release but I am not sure if I am just dense or if its a bug haha

@djm can you help us out?

My suggestion would be to submit details of the issue using https://github.com/trevorsandy/lpub3d/issues. That is what I did when I encountered issues and Trevor investigated and resolved the issues. If you supplyenough information (take a look at https://github.com/trevorsandy/lpub3d/issues/38 for an example), it will be very helpful to allow Trevor to diagnose and resolve the issue you are seeing.

Regards,

David