Sign in to follow this  
Lazarev N.

Budapest. Morning and evening.

One city. One day. Ten hours difference.

26359725957_2b235a585d_b.jpg

Morning.

41233084991_126e5cc4bf_b.jpg

Evening.

I found inspiration in the photos. I think Budapest is an amazing city (alas, I was not in it).

Nice colorfull buildings, great atmosphere... but I don't really understand why are there soldiers in the evening and what are mechs doing in here? Could You please explain?

Just now, jakbar said:

but I don't really understand why are there soldiers in the evening and what are mechs doing in here? Could You please explain?

Certainly! A little contest where you had to make 10 soldiers. But no background was really boring and I decided to make the street. And then I got so carried away with the building, the street became a major part of the job. But soldiers would still posted. 
And the plot - in the near future, in the morning all was well, and by evening the city was already under the control of the private army is not very good corporation.

Just now, Lazarev N. said:

Certainly! A little contest where you had to make 10 soldiers. But no background was really boring and I decided to make the street. And then I got so carried away with the building, the street became a major part of the job. But soldiers would still posted. 
And the plot - in the near future, in the morning all was well, and by evening the city was already under the control of the private army is not very good corporation.

Ok thanks. I was actually looking everywhere on internet to see what recently happened in Budapest and why the heck there was nothing in the news :wink:. The soldiers look great.