Hey guys,

Here's the third skyscraper in Wasabi District: Corporate Plaza!

41178661402_d623d5fc78_z.jpg

At just over 3 feet tall and over 5000 pieces, this 10-storey building is the first office skyscraper in Wasabi District!

Yes, it's smaller than my previous buildings, but I finished it in 3 months, a record time for me finishing anything larger than a car!  Granted, it's also a pretty basic design, one expected of modern, run-of-the-mill office skyscrapers.

41223247711_15410922d2.jpg

26350389757_8463cbd56f.jpg

41223126971_831961b37c.jpg

Interior shots should be coming up soon.  Please, let me know what you guys think! In the meantime, you know what to do if you want to see more pics, check My flickr account for more shots.  Check my Instagram account for more WIP pics of the skyscraper, as well as the general WIP status of Wasabi District.  Thanks for looking! 

Very neat design! You gave it quite an appealing and realistic look. Good work! Now I'm curious about the interior of course:wink:

I can only agree with the others. You have (once again) made a fantastic looking skyscraper. And that being said by someone who is not that crazy about those high buildings. But, Wooootles, you have an for making architectural details that make the buildings interesting.

I look forward to seeing the interiors.

Another great skyscraper as always! I don’t really like skyscrapers both in real life and in Lego form but yours are always fantastic! It’s very fun to see and follow the progression of the Wasabi district on Instagram! Can’t wait to see the interior! :moar: 

Nice and sleek!  It is impressive you did this in a few months, especially considering that an interior was also done in the building. 

Thanks guys!  Always appreciate the nice words.  As I said, check my flickr for more images, and Instagram for WIP pics.  Also I will update this thread once I post the interior.

12 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Very neat design! You gave it quite an appealing and realistic look. Good work! Now I'm curious about the interior of course:wink:

Should be posted in a few days (finishing interior touches lol!)

5 hours ago, peedeejay said:

We definately need more skyscrapers. :)

The District is up to 3 (all over 10+ storeys tall)... More coming? 

3 minutes ago, AFOLguy1970 said:

Nice and sleek!  It is impressive you did this in a few months, especially considering that an interior was also done in the building. 

I was literally done with the majority of the exterior in about 2 weeks, the rest of the time is the finer details and the interior.  Truthfully the exterior is a very simple design, which is how I was probably able to do this quickly.

Edited by wooootles

Amazing building Wooootles! One of the few around doing big modern skyscrapers and this one is especially realistic, beautiful and imposing. I love big dark high-rises. Also that palm tree is perfection, the dead leaves will soon fall down and litter the streets when it gets windy :grin:. Your modern architecture is always a pleasure to see! Great MOC.

Thanks again fellas, here's an update: The rooftop.  I tried to make it one of the most detailed rooftop/HVAC/mechanical layouts ever to be MOC'd :laugh: The mechanical details are surely a step up from my previous attempts

39458094100_a030bdd886.jpg

40371131965_0e8042ef45.jpg

40371130655_590bec6ae6.jpg

Again, let me know what you guys think!

The roof looks fantastic. I think people often forget about the details on top of the roofs as it's not something we tend to look at in real life all that often.

I think you've captured brilliantly what the top of a sky scraper looks like though with all the mechanical elements, ventilation systems etc.

16 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

The roof looks fantastic. I think people often forget about the details on top of the roofs as it's not something we tend to look at in real life all that often.

I think you've captured brilliantly what the top of a sky scraper looks like though with all the mechanical elements, ventilation systems etc.

Thanks!  I do feel rooftop details are easy to ignore sometimes.

Anyway, here's some interior images of the office.  The office has a receptionist's desk, 3 office desks and a manager's office, as well as a storage room.

39523852530_b4d7705aa6.jpg

39523851540_17833ce6c6.jpg

39523850560_c313ff921a.jpg

No replies for the interior... :sceptic: I love every detail on the roof, they look so realistic! Great job on the interior too. I saw the office conference too in your photostream and I really like the brick-built armchairs, the builds are easy but effective! Are you going to make an interior for each floor? Well, that would use quite a big quantity of bricks! *huh*

On 4/13/2018 at 4:26 PM, LegoModularFan said:

No replies for the interior... :sceptic: I love every detail on the roof, they look so realistic! Great job on the interior too. I saw the office conference too in your photostream and I really like the brick-built armchairs, the builds are easy but effective! Are you going to make an interior for each floor? Well, that would use quite a big quantity of bricks! *huh*

Thanks!  And as for your question - naah.  Just a few floors, at most.