Fenghuang0296

Sanctum Sanctorum Pepe's Pizza MOD

Okay, so I'm looking to integrate 76108 Battle for the Sanctum Sanctorum into my city. I'm sure a lot of people are doing the same, considering that my one was the last one on the shelf when I bought it at Big W and it's currently listed on shop.lego.com as 'Back Order'. 

Thing is, I really don't need another pizza parlour in my village. I've already got last year's Pizza Truck, and City Pizza does not need competition  - especially since, unless Iron Man recently changed his name to 'Pepe' and went into the pizza industry, the parlour does not come with an owner. 

So, does anyone have any ideas as to how Pepe's Pizza can be turned into some other shop that's more useful? Preferably without sacrificing the exploding wall functionality?

Hmm...luckily the facade is versatile & the exploded window makes it easy to switch windows(in case you stickered the window). Since the schwarma meat is there, you could make it a butcher shop. CMF’s have already supplied us with an owner as well. 

Dang, I thought you were asking about modifying it to be Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Neopolitana in New Haven, CT! :grin:

Just make it another City Pizza shop. They're supposed to be a chain, right?

The city needs more pizza. All that dough and cheese makes it hard to poop. There are very few restrooms available, therefore minifgures shouldn't need to poop. Problem solved...

In a more serious comment, It seems pizza makes the most sense unless you can get different stickers. Are you wanting it to be food based or retail based? I've considered modifying this as well, but I wanted to use a different pizzeria instead of City Pizza.

6 hours ago, JGW3000 said:

Dang, I thought you were asking about modifying it to be Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Neopolitana in New Haven, CT! :grin:

. . Nope. 

5 hours ago, ood0 said:

Just make it another City Pizza shop. They're supposed to be a chain, right?

You're missing the point. My layout is (currently) a small village. It's not big enough for there to be two shops in the same chain. 

4 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

The city needs more pizza. All that dough and cheese makes it hard to poop. There are very few restrooms available, therefore minifgures shouldn't need to poop. Problem solved...

In a more serious comment, It seems pizza makes the most sense unless you can get different stickers. Are you wanting it to be food based or retail based? I've considered modifying this as well, but I wanted to use a different pizzeria instead of City Pizza.

{snaps fingers} Restrooms! That's what my city needs . . but not directly adjacent to the Sanctum Sanctorum, or on the ground floor of an apartment building . . .

How do you figure that? There's only one sticker, the one on the window, which I have not applied to mine and don't intend to. Other than that, food or retail is fine either way. 

I have been tossing up the idea of making it a costume shop - after all, with all the licensed properties and CMFs that exist in Lego, it won't be hard to find minifigure bodies to use as 'costumes'. Thoughts, anyone?