Hi guys! This is my pirate ship, the Black Star! It have more than 2000 bricks and it's longer 80 cm

blackstar10 rid.jpg

Great way to introduce yourself! :thumbup: 

This ship resembles the Black Pearl. :pir-classic:

Do you have a photo upload folder you could share that has more pictures?

A very beautifull ship you made Nipo!

It looks very solid and I love the details you put into it!

Hope to see more of you in the future!

My favourite part are the cannons being fired, especially the transition in transparent pieces from red to clear. Clever to see you included some play features. 

Welcome to Eurobricks! What a lovely ship you’ve built here. I absolutely love those headrails... that’s pretty ingenious! 

I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

MAC

Beautiful ship and very dark. It looks hefty and strong. Sure to instill fear in many a sailor. Fantastic work!

Very nice ship, I especially like how you did a brown(s) colored deck and accents on the inside to complement the stark black with grey accents on the outside and ofcourse the NPU on the blasting of the cannonballs.

The brickbuilt figurehead is also one of my favourite details along with the skull and axes.

I feel the rest of the stern could use a little more detailing for my taste especially since the transom itself is so flat/bland black and gray with very straight lines (maybe some grey round 1x1s around some tubes like you did at the bow?

Overall nice black ship which is hard enough in itself and you've got some good pictures of it as well!