onecase

[MOC] Executor class Star Dreadnought

Hi, this is onecase.

I'm glad to introduce my newest moc 'Executor class Star Dreadnought'.

Brick count 7312, 132cm long 49cm wide.

I am aware of that many great moc builders have already done fabulous jobs on the Executor, but I wanted to make my own version anyway. 

took me about 6 months from designing LDD to completion.

enjoy. 

40482590084_3dbfb22d4d_k.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40447244684_3a9a5a548a_k.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

27264654128_60976e9071_k.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

39386245860_3a60fc433d_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40482590014_6c065d0e15_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40482590344_cb89c202ec_h.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40482590244_5adeffe604_h.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40881936644_9415313958_h.jpgThe Empire Fleet by one case, on Flickr

26560812007_b45eef8688_k.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

Edited by onecase

Much like the other ships you’ve built this one is absolutely gorgeous. I really like the use of small tile pieces for added texture and those axle pieces to close the middle seam.

43 minutes ago, Palajava said:

Much like the other ships you’ve built this one is absolutely gorgeous. I really like the use of small tile pieces for added texture and those axle pieces to close the middle seam.

Thanks! I could've used door rail pieces for the seam but didn't want to add more studs on the panel.

It's absolutely the best star wars MOC I have ever seen! Simply gorgeous! It's so huge and majestic. These engine lights fit perfectly it's menacing appearance.The sheer number of details is simply unbelievable. I'd love to see some more of Your builds...

Hello onecase!

You did a great job with your version of the Executor. The result is stunning. I really like greebles allover the ship - what a wonderful design!

What`s your next project?

Greetings Kommander

15 minutes ago, jakbar said:

It's absolutely the best star wars MOC I have ever seen! Simply gorgeous! It's so huge and majestic. These engine lights fit perfectly it's menacing appearance.The sheer number of details is simply unbelievable. I'd love to see some more of Your builds...

Thanks! more pics on instagram or flickr-

14 minutes ago, Kommander said:

Hello onecase!

You did a great job with your version of the Executor. The result is stunning. I really like greebles allover the ship - what a wonderful design!

Greetings Kommander

my next project will be making an instruction for this piece.. but I'm not sure if I can maintain my sanity.. 

This is extremely well done and one of my favorite versions as you picked a great scale and your attention to detail is on par with the best.  The greebling on the super city, and particularly the engine area is beautiful.  It's not overly done, but the more you look, the more details you find.  I love it.  I would absolutely build this.

Second, looking at your photostream you've done some great work and I'm suprised I wasn't aware of it.  That Star Destroyer bridge  looks like ILM built it.  Incredible. 

Now, if only there was a Eurobricks member with experience making high quality instructions for complex star destroyer builds out there....:wink:

Edited by Schneeds

3 hours ago, Schneeds said:

This is extremely well done and one of my favorite versions as you picked a great scale and your attention to detail is on par with the best.  The greebling on the super city, and particularly the engine area is beautiful.  It's not overly done, but the more you look, the more details you find.  I love it.  I would absolutely build this.

Second, looking at your photostream you've done some great work and I'm suprised I wasn't aware of it.  That Star Destroyer bridge  looks like ILM built it.  Incredible. 

Now, if only there was a Eurobricks member with experience making high quality instructions for complex star destroyer builds out there....:wink:

Thanks for the great compliment. I'm also desperately looking for an instruction maker. 

Woah, that's amazingly well done! :wub:

So those axle pieces that hide the seams - are they held in place by the plates to either side, or just laid in there?

Also - awesome photostream. +1 follower. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, manglegrat said:

Woah, that's amazingly well done! :wub:

So those axle pieces that hide the seams - are they held in place by the plates to either side, or just laid in there?

Also - awesome photostream. +1 follower. :thumbup:

the city structure and the axles are not held by any bricks.

In the words of Director Krennic: "Oh, it's beautiful!" I love the way you've created a lot of texture!

I don't think there's such thing as too many Executor MOC-s :D This is also gorgeous, amazing work!

On 3-4-2018 at 10:48 PM, Schneeds said:

I think I know who you are hinting at but @legolijntje is currently still busy on another 'major project'... :wink:

Having built a 15,000 part Executor and spent a LOT of time looking at the ILM studio model, I can say with certainty that you've also done the same! You’ve got the details pretty much perfect. Great work. :classic:

12 hours ago, NorvernRob said:

Having built a 15,000 part Executor and spent a LOT of time looking at the ILM studio model, I can say with certainty that you've also done the same! You’ve got the details pretty much perfect. Great work. :classic:

Thanks! your SSD is also great!

On April 4, 2018 at 12:53 AM, Kommander said:

Hello onecase!

Greetings Kommander

my next project will be star destroyer over Jedha city-

Onecase, just looking through the photo's on flikr and wow- very impressive work. Do you have instructions for any of them? The mid scale ISD is fantastic, I love the 435 piece AT-ATs as well. Great great detail for the scale. 

Amazing........in fact your entire flickr photostream is mighty impressive......love the at-st and the star destroyer above Jeddha

Edited by Hunter003
spelling

1 hour ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Onecase, just looking through the photo's on flikr and wow- very impressive work. Do you have instructions for any of them? The mid scale ISD is fantastic, I love the 435 piece AT-ATs as well. Great great detail for the scale. 

+1 to this, especially the ISD MkIII and Tantive IV.

4 hours ago, TwoSolitudes said:

Thanks! mid scale AT-AT instruction is available at rebrickable.com 

Great design. Love it !

But the LBG Technic axles to hide the middle join : that's bold :o