After challenge 5, the Fontonajos have added further properties to their estates in Jameston
(microbuilds to activate challenge rewards):

C) Medium Plantation: Bees & Honey
(hope this counts as a micro build; if it does not please let me know, and I will license this as a small
plantation and come up with a real micro)

39374783490_280e4c446d_z.jpg

The Myzec of Cascadia collect honey from wild bees as a sweetener for their foods and drinks on special
occasions. Celestia, as the neighbouring island, has even more biological diversity. The businessmen they
are known for, the Fontonajos have decided to have some honey bees imported from the old world, to
recreate the excquisite in a controlled environment near Jameston on Celestia - and potentially the wild
bees of the island might be attracted and both types of bees - if they are different in the first place - might
interbreed eventually?

B) Large Educational Property: Botanical Gardens

40472535664_c908e6bc0d_z.jpg

41141104992_f5604665d6_z.jpg

In the rapidly growing settlement of Jameston on the island of Celestia, Juan Alfonso Fontonajo
has opened a small Botanical Garden to display the wonderful flora of the island that he and others
have discovered on their adventures deep into the jungle covered mountains of Celestia.

A) Large Property of my choice: Cotton Plantation

40472536934_9ec643218f_z.jpg

Near Jameston the Juan Fontonajo has setup a cotton plantation - and with the help of Corrish scientists
has come up with an innovative irrigation system. In the middle of the concentric fields there is a well, and
water is pumped up from that well into a very long tube that ranges all over the field, to automatically irrigate
the whole width of the field. An ox is walking circles around the well all day to turn the tube, which is placed
on stakes with wheels at the bottom - and the whole field is irrigated. Will that new technological advancement
spread over all the Brick Seas?

Edited by Elostirion

I really like the irrigation ... I question your advancement historically but aplaude your build lol the gardens are convincing ... The bees although a great build i personally dont consider this micro

Some nice builds here! :thumbup:  The irrigation and concentric circular rows of the cotton plantation are visually interesting, and the botanical garden makes good use of color. I really like the piece usage (especially the brown tails :thumbup:) and the subject matter (bees/honey) in the first build. And I think it qualifies as a microbuild for these purposes just fine. I believe the microbuild provision on prizes is just to make sure there is a physical build, and not so much a truly strict style requirement.

All three of the builds are very nice, I really like how colorful the beehive build is and you've got some great little tree designs for the micro gardens!  And great use of hands for tiny details in the cotton plantation! :thumbup: 

Surprisingly fast.

Those two microbuilds are very nice, that Botanical Garden in particular. The choice of colours is great, and the trees are very well done. Lots of C-3PO running around though. :pir-grin:

The first build reminds me of those PC strategy games were you build properties and they get some sort of icon. This one looks just like that: a base of flowers, with a tree and a prominent bee hive standing out. Very nicely done. Neither a small plantation nor a microbuild though.

I really like your micro builds, both the botanical gardens as the plantation with the circular irrigration system.

your tree with the beehive is just excellent with all the colours.

I must add to what has already been said, your choice of colour is flawless, especially in that last build! Great micro builds, you've outdone yourself with those tiny trees!