An ordinary afternoon in Puerto Desafio.

A man outside a tent - and a visitor, looking much like Guy K. Wyndzon.

39377262470_cc5492d0d8_c.jpg

27313887888_255136e360_z.jpg

Guy: Alberto da Pontelli?  What are you doing here?

Alberto: I live here now.

Guy: In this lousy tent? What happened?

Alberto: Well, it is all related to Asma April, the new Mayor of Pontelli.

Guy: What did she do?

(flashback)

39377256320_3dfe5b086b_z.jpg

Asma April: We will put an end to all this monkey business. From now on, no pets will be allowed in public in Pontelli!

Anyone seen with their animals will go straight to jail.

Let's make Pontelli proud again!

Syco the Phant: Very well, Madame.

27313880358_fe84d40212_z.jpg

Asma April: And maybe we should break with the rest of Eslandola. Become independent again. Do a Pontellexit.

Syco the Phant: But Madame, how shall we cope alone in a world of enemies?

Asma April: It is more important to get rid of those who could possibly control Pontelli. Let us not forget that I am the elected Mayor of Pontelli.

Syco the Phant: Erm, Madame, you have not been elected. You have ursurped power of this city.

Asma April: One more reason to become independent! And don't keep reminding me. Use the phrase "Asma April's rightful claim to the throne".

Syco the Phant: Yes, Madame.

Asma April: And I want to win a beauty contest. We should do a beauty contest!

Syco the Phant: Erm, Madame, this might become difficult...

Asma April: Shut up! It is only a question of who the other contestants will be...

(end of flashback)

39377259150_c220b77bbb_z.jpg

Guy: And so you are here all alone?

Alberto: No, no. George is here. And my wife too.

Guy (sad): And you have to live in this small tent...

39377254320_4ce150d9f5_c.jpg

Alberto (laughing): Oh no, my friend. We live in the manor behind you. I bought it from the money I got for my house in Pontelli.

But the weather was hot so George had asked whether we could stay outside in the tent for  a few days until it gets colder again.

Guy: .... and I thought ....

Alberto: No worries. Come inside, we can have a warm beer and some cookies. There were some bananas too but they seem to have disappeared.

27313874548_db36ba62f5_c.jpg

(stay tuned for other events around Pontelli or Puerto Desafio)

:pir-laugh:  Enjoyed reading your story, as always!  The manor is great, the bright red is a really bold move but it works!   Looking forward to seeing what's next for Pontelli!

26 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Become independent again. Do a Pontellexit.

:pir_laugh2:

:laugh: Poor Alberto!  We will have to remind Captain Whiffo that he'd better not bring his parrot into Pontelli... :grin:

Very nice build - awesome work with the layout and architecture of the house, it looks very neat!  And just out of curiosity - is it just me, or is the Asma April scene actually inside the house there? :pir-grin: :pir_laugh2:

A lovely build.  The story had wondering what is going on of course...

very nice house, the first time I opend this topic the first picture didn't load, so I started with the tent scene, and later zoomed out to get the house in view.

That's a nice manor !

phew ! I thought Alberto had to live in a tent now ! good and funny story, as always !

If Alberto and George are in trouble again, they could ask help to Dr Ayuda too ! He is always ready to help anyone in Isla de Victoria, as he is the elected representant of the Area in the Eslandolan Council. :laugh:

Good job and Great story !

On 2.4.2018 at 7:32 PM, Spud The Viking said:

That is an excellent Manor-house, great story too. I like the overall shape of the house, the whole thing is very well done!

Thank you :sweet:

On 2.4.2018 at 7:32 PM, Kai NRG said:

:pir-laugh:  Enjoyed reading your story, as always!  The manor is great, the bright red is a really bold move but it works!   Looking forward to seeing what's next for Pontelli!

:pir_laugh2:

The bright red is not so bright IRL...

On 2.4.2018 at 9:02 PM, Garmadon said:

:laugh: Poor Alberto!  We will have to remind Captain Whiffo that he'd better not bring his parrot into Pontelli... :grin:

Very nice build - awesome work with the layout and architecture of the house, it looks very neat!  And just out of curiosity - is it just me, or is the Asma April scene actually inside the house there? :pir-grin: :pir_laugh2:

Good observation. Yes, the scene with Asma is inside the house, which has some interior.

But, of course, it is not meant to be there.

On 2.4.2018 at 9:52 PM, Professor Thaum said:

That's a great manor house...

:pir-sweet:

On 3.4.2018 at 2:01 AM, Kwatchi said:

A lovely build.  The story had wondering what is going on of course...

Yepp, Pontelli has become a weird place..

On 3.4.2018 at 11:11 AM, Bart said:

very nice house, the first time I opend this topic the first picture didn't load, so I started with the tent scene, and later zoomed out to get the house in view.

Ok, that is not the intended sequence - but it seemed to have worked for you.

On 3.4.2018 at 1:12 PM, Faladrin said:

That's a nice manor !

phew ! I thought Alberto had to live in a tent now ! good and funny story, as always !

If Alberto and George are in trouble again, they could ask help to Dr Ayuda too ! He is always ready to help anyone in Isla de Victoria, as he is the elected representant of the Area in the Eslandolan Council. :laugh:

Good job and Great story !

Let's see it Dr. Ayuda will get involved. So, I assume, you wouldn't mind me using that character. :pir-grin:

33 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Let's see it Dr. Ayuda will get involved. So, I assume, you wouldn't mind me using that character. :pir-grin:

Haha ! Feel free to use him ! :thumbup::laugh:

Cool manor :) The red tower accents the build nicely. Looking forward to see what will happen next. You can use the major of Puerto Desafio, Marquis Alkurda, in your stories if you wish.

27 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Cool manor :) The red tower accents the build nicely. Looking forward to see what will happen next. You can use the major of Puerto Desafio, Marquis Alkurda, in your stories if you wish.

Ok - I have not been able to find a picture of Marquis Alkurda.

What does he look like?