This Batmobile appears in the best TV show ever (for me) with BTAS and Batman Beyond!

This Car is closed to the minifig's scale. Two minifigs can fit inside.

Number of bricks : 329

Building Instructions (PDF) on my website (bricksfeeder.wixsite.com/bricksfeeder/dc-comics) : 5€.

Parts list on Rebrickable : 
 https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-13916/BricksFeeder/the-new-batman-adventures-batmobile/#comments

YouTube Video :

TNBA BatmobileTNBA BatmobileTNBA BatmobileTNBA BatmobileTNBA Batmobile

Let me know what do you think about this MOC? :) 

If you have build my MOCs, could you send me a picture? I will be very happy to see if my work is around the world! :D

Keep on building in a free world! 

You can see my other topics about my MOCs:

Edited by Bricks Feeder

Another purchase coming your way!!

Smooth and silky design. 

Have you thought about designing the Injustice or Arkham Knight Batmobile? 

19 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Excellent job you've done on this, its shaping and curves look pretty darn awesome! :thumbup: :sweet:

14 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Another purchase coming your way!!

Smooth and silky design. 

Have you thought about designing the Injustice or Arkham Knight Batmobile? 

18 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Wide, low, aggressively curved - looks very good to me! :classic:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! :D

It was not very easy to reproduce the curves of the sides. So I did a compromise.

Yes! the Injustice and Arkham Knight Batmobile is on my "to do list"! ;) But not for now... I have to finish other MOCs as you can see on my Flickr or Instagram! 

In Batman Stuff, I built a Batmech, the TAS Batmobile, the Rebirth Batmobile, this one and the Arkham Asylum Batwing and it's not over! ;)

Keep on building guys! :)

2 hours ago, Bricks Feeder said:

Yes! the Injustice and Arkham Knight Batmobile is on my "to do list"! ;)

The Injustice Batmobile? You mean this one?

th?id=OIP.VHdDvlt_S-61haR-vX36VwHaF4&pid

1 minute ago, Bricks Feeder said:

Yes Exactly! :)

Will it perhaps be using the BvS door parts like your other Batmobiles, or will you be using that Nexo Knights windshield that @TheBrickBuilder14 utilized on his own rendition of that Batmobile?

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Will it perhaps be using the BvS door parts like your other Batmobiles, or will you be using that Nexo Knights windshield that @TheBrickBuilder14 utilized on his own rendition of that Batmobile?

I don't really think about it for the moment but I think I will use the BvS Door parts again for this one too. I think the curves of these parts are closer to the windscreen of the Injustice Batmobile than the Nexo Knight windshield. 

1 minute ago, Bricks Feeder said:

I think the curves of these parts are closer to the windscreen of the Injustice Batmobile than the Nexo Knight windshield. 

Ah, that's true. :classic:

Really nice batmobile. I really like how you made the back of the car and the nose with that nexo shield tile! Well done. The thing I like less is the scale, it is a big large to me considering the minifig scale and other vehicules size. I would rather appreciate a 8 studs max size.

On 17 avril 2018 at 8:51 AM, Zed_43 said:

Really nice batmobile. I really like how you made the back of the car and the nose with that nexo shield tile! Well done. The thing I like less is the scale, it is a big large to me considering the minifig scale and other vehicules size. I would rather appreciate a 8 studs max size.

Thank you very much!

I think this point is a matter of taste. :D

The "minifig's scale" is a hard thing! I read a topic on this subject on Eurobricks. It depends a little bit of the person. For me, a minifig's scaled normal car should be almost 8 studs large (I agree with you for that ;) ). But I think the Batmobile is larger than a "normal" car so that's why...

It's very strange. The size looks very good when you see the the minifigs inside but looks a little big on the outside next to the minifigs.

Hey guys this is my first post so hello to anyone reading.

i built this batmobile today after getting the instructions last week and it looks excellent! Thanks very much @Bricks Feeder for the effort and the instructions! Tricky at times to work out but got there in the end. The joy of using mostly black bricks.

On 24 avril 2018 at 4:30 PM, MOMAtteo79 said:

very similar to the source material

Thank You very much! :)

22 hours ago, Heppy9 said:

Hey guys this is my first post so hello to anyone reading.

i built this batmobile today after getting the instructions last week and it looks excellent! Thanks very much @Bricks Feeder for the effort and the instructions! Tricky at times to work out but got there in the end. The joy of using mostly black bricks.

Hey, I think it's Paul? ;) I will answer you to your e-mail. :)

Thank you very much! I'm glad and happy you appreciate the building process and the MOC!! Yeah "I build in black or very very dark grey! " ;)