Sign in to follow this  
cavegod

UCS Zeta-Class Cargo Shuttle

Well I'ts been a long time in the making but here are some bad pictures of my Latest Moc.

The wings Fold/Unfold with Power functions, there is some interior which i'm not really happy doing but I think it turned out well enough.

I have to give credit to Renegade clone as without his design for the cockpit this would have sat on the back burner for years.

I will take better pictures but I've got to somehow get it out of my man-cave first :wacko:

41136901981_6b7aa04926_c.jpgUntitled by

Peter Brookdale, on Flickr

41093471622_a05a1d02f2_c.jpgUntitled by Peter Brookdale, on Flickr

39327791670_27237290f2_c.jpgUntitled by Peter Brookdale, on Flickr

39327785720_05f08367b3_c.jpgUntitled by Peter Brookdale, on Flickr

Bad pictures I know but best i can do at present.

Edited by cavegod

Amazing, especially for a vechicle that was only show in a few scenes. I really like the wings and the cockpit i looks so real!

Now this is one I would happily drop money on for the instructions to BL it :wub: it is also absolutely huge! The detailing is typical of your level, very high, and I know the accuracy is also very high. I'd love to have this one sat on a desk as a centre piece, it deserves no less! 

Link to video of moving wings please, and also better pics asap :sweet:

Good grief, that looks heavy.  And awesome.  The top hull plating is especially nice.  Do you think it will hold up structurally over time, given the weight?

28 minutes ago, Schneeds said:

Good grief, that looks heavy.  And awesome.  The top hull plating is especially nice.  Do you think it will hold up structurally over time, given the weight?

It will be fine it has a technic frame in there somewhere. Yep it is heavy but swooshable!

Fantastic cargo shuttle. I still personally prefer the one by renegade clone but yours is more accurate to the real model and looks better to scale. Any word on the piece count?

36 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

Someone buy this guy a better camera! ;-)

Another outstanding build!

lol its not the camera its the fact theres no natural light/space

2 hours ago, cavegod said:

Later this year :-)

Fantastic!  Time to start penny pinching and prep the wallet for pain.....

On 4/2/2018 at 3:54 PM, cavegod said:

*snip* Yep it is heavy but swooshable!

SWOOSHABLE?! No way! I need to see proof of this... :tongue: Awesome build, the sheer size and detailing never ceases to impress me. :thumbup:

Well i’m finally getting back to posting and decided to share my most recent endeavor. This is my 3rd Cavegod model (AT-AT, Sandcrawler) and now the Zeta. Peter you have created another outstanding model... Here are some picos the process so far.

IMG_4173IMG_4169IMG_4170Zeta1

Love it!

I'm like you, Redbird11, I have built Pete's AT-AT and SC.  Now I have all the parts for the Zeta Shuttle and waiting on more parts to arrive for the Upsilon.  But I've run out of space to display them. :blush:  Regardless, I might start the Zeta this week.

Yes, I’m in the same boat... no place to display! The Zeta is a great model, just think about completing the lower cargo area. Did you get the instructions fro Brickvault? I’m almost finished with the basic build but will do my own rendition of the cargo area because it isn’t included. How much has the Upsilon set you back?