Hello to all.

I present you my latest build.

SCANIA R series Long Line.

20180401_105153%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_105250%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_105156%20-%20Kopija.jpg

This model was build for the local exhibition, which was organized by Kocke Klub in Slowenia.

It is build in the scale 1:22

20180401_104601%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_104621%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_104638%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_104712%20-%20Kopija.jpg

20180401_104535%20-%20Kopija.jpg

Power Functions:

1 XL motor for Drive

1 Servo motor for steering

3 pairs of LED lights.

And the video.

Thanx for watching.

With best regards, Valter

I really like what i see. It seems the mack opens the door for great small sized mocs.

Nice stickers. The truck looks like the front axle was sinking down under its weight, though, it needs more clearance above the front wheels, and the headlights look wrong. I believe they're just too close together, they should be moved to the sides so that the turn signals are located not on front but sides of the cab:

r-s-series-2016_23444.jpg

tiledImage.img.png

Edited by Sariel

I agree about the headlights but a great looking build none the less. Love the stickers.

5 hours ago, efferman said:

I really like what i see. It seems the mack opens the door for great small sized mocs.

Thanx. The mack realy was the reason to build in this scale.

4 hours ago, Sariel said:

Nice stickers. The truck looks like the front axle was sinking down under its weight, though, it needs more clearance above the front wheels, and the headlights look wrong. I believe they're just too close together, they should be moved to the sides so that the turn signals are located not on front but sides of the cab:
Removed quoted pictures.

Thanks for the coment. I now that this model dont fit totaly to original. On the begining i just build one truck, and not specific a scania. On the end it was looking like a scania. So i desidet to make a model close enough to look like a scania. It was for display on a exhibition, so some wery cool look was for me more important than realy perfect scale model.

Thanx again.

3 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Very nice! Like @Sariel said, the headlights are in fact too close. I believe they could also be bigger. As well, Your A-pillars are all wrong. 

Thanx for your opinion, but the a pilars are IMO just realistic. 

1:22 is wath heigt and lenght of front lights????

Thanx anyway for your coment

Edited by Milan
Removed quoted pictures.

Very nice truck I had to look it twice to know there is not as huge as I thought, great detailed MOC for such a small scale.

Me too, first i thought it would be in the lucio switch scale. But then i stumbled over the 1 xl propulsion and looked more in detail.

9 hours ago, efferman said:

I agree, it is really nice truck :thumbup:

...and fits Anthem scale

1 hour ago, jorgeopesi said:

Very nice truck I had to look it twice to know there is not as huge as I thought, great detailed MOC for such a small scale.

I have realized that on first sight - it has the same black wheel / red bush solution like 42075 set at the rear :wink: 

The details are spot on and I love the stickers you added, it really makes this truck pop! 

Nice creation, this is my favourite scale so I have studied pictures closely. Too bad they are rather small and difficult to spot details. I have build several truck in this scale and so far used single tires at rear. Double tires prooved very weak and didn't looked good. I'm surprised how good it looks on your truck. It is almost impossible to see anthing related to rear axles in pictures, care to show more pictures without wheels and underneat shot? I can see you have used red bushes on the axles so it means you have either used longer axle than 5,5 or maybe 3 pin wheel hub with this wheel?:

44292.png

Can you open doors or lift the cabin?

Thanx for all the coments. I am realy hapy, that you like this truck. 

On 3. 4. 2018 at 11:33 AM, Ivan_M said:

Nice creation, this is my favourite scale so I have studied pictures closely. Too bad they are rather small and difficult to spot details. I have build several truck in this scale and so far used single tires at rear. Double tires prooved very weak and didn't looked good. I'm surprised how good it looks on your truck. It is almost impossible to see anthing related to rear axles in pictures, care to show more pictures without wheels and underneat shot? I can see you have used red bushes on the axles so it means you have either used longer axle than 5,5 or maybe 3 pin wheel hub with this wheel?:

44292.png

Can you open doors or lift the cabin?

I wil post some pictures for you.

No problem at all.