"Because They're Pirates!"
Fish Market
The Trial of Sinbad
The Trial of Sinbad part 2
The Trial of Sinbad part 3
The Trial of Sinbad part 4
The Trial of Sinbad part 5
Phase 2

During the events of Jan, a fleet of Sea Rat vessels fired on ESL ships as they themselves sailed into an ESL harbor.

The detained Sea Rats contributed to the economy of Fuerte Unido enough that ESL allowed them to leave with the promise never to harass them again. However, ESL still wanted someone to be judged for the crimes committed against their fair nation.

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg Hear ye, hear ye! This court is now in session. Who do we have on the docket today?

27252935908_8dab4bac4f_t.jpg Sinbad the Pirate sir. He is charged with orchestrating an attack on Eslandolian ships as his pirates sailed into an Eslandolian port.

BoBS: On Trial Again

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg And how does the defendant plead?

25121026848_cb35b1644e_t.jpg He pleads "Not Guilty."

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg On what grounds?

25121026948_bbcdd937ec_t.jpg  Shouldn't I have a trial by jury?

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg Lawyer Hamilton, please have your defendant remain silent. He has you as his counsel, there is no need to him to speak.

25121026948_bbcdd937ec_t.jpg  What a bunch of tightwads!

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg Sir, you'll find we are not some dim witted court ready to be swayed by your faulting arguments and impartial reasoning. Now be quiet or I shall have my guards force you to be quiet.

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg Now, on what grounds does the defendant claim innocence?

25121026848_cb35b1644e_t.jpg On the grounds of not being present when the altercation took place.

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg That is not sufficient reason. We have a letter sent from Sinbad to the ships in question ordering them to attack Eslandolian traders. Unless you have something more substantial, we shall have to hang Sinbad.

25121026848_cb35b1644e_t.jpg Um, well....

BoBS: Snared!

40414855704_0da4341a29_t.jpg Stop that man!

27252935988_1afca6401d_t.jpg Gladly! Corrington hired us bounty hunters to apprehend Sinbad ever since he escaped their clutches at his last trial. Turns out he is guilty of piracy and bribery.

How would Sinbad escape this time?

:laugh: That's totally Eslandola (and a couple of mad Corries)! :grin:  Nicely done, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!  

Oh, and that judge is just awesome :pir-grin:

Really well done, on both outside and inside. Those cracked plates add a lot, clever use. Nice to see the Sinbad-saga continue.

Nice build Josh. I like your use of studs to make the walls more detailed. All in all the detailing is great. 

Where do the cracked tiles come from? I don't think I've seen them. 

Looking great, and I‘m looking forward to see what the Bounty Hunters end up doing to Sinbad and if can manage to escape!

Is the hairpiece from the defendant a real thing? I thought those were only made in white...

9 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Is the hairpiece from the defendant a real thing? I thought those were only made in white...

I believe it's from one of the nexo knights sets, the castle I think.

1 hour ago, Lord Buckethead said:

I believe it's from one of the nexo knights sets, the castle I think.

Correct. It is from the Knighton Castle set, look for the little robot butler.

21 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Nice build Josh. I like your use of studs to make the walls more detailed. All in all the detailing is great. 

Where do the cracked tiles come from? I don't think I've seen them. 

It's from the PotC Captain Salazar Brickheadz.

Nice builds. I especially like the exterior design. And I got a few copies of Salazar just for that printed tile, with the same idea in mind. :pir-wink: Too bad they aren't 2x2, which would allow them to be oriented more directions, but it still looks convincing. Oh, and I must always approve of using lots of gold elements. :grin:

ROFL

Despite all the headaches these incidents cause us at the time, watching Sinbad's subsequent legal "maneuverings" crack me up to no end.