Professor Thaum

[SR - FB 2 - MAR 18] A Smoking Room

Away from the King's Harbour ball, gentlemen also met in the classy smoking rooms of Cocovia's capital.

The place to be to appreciate finest tobacco and alcohol from the Brick seas when discussing about important subjects :

Trade route, navigation, astronomy, scientific expeditions...

This is the right place to set a trade agreement with another gentleman respresenting a fair trading company.

9997.jpg

bmet.png

bh03.png

jq5k.png

Will be licenced as a small commerce

C&C welcome

Edited by Professor Thaum

Very fine establishment indeed ... Love the maps on the wall and window ... I would love to see the behind the scenes on that ... You you just set a picture against the moc?

A brilliant build, a perfect example of those "gentlemen club". The furniture is so well done, as is its placement with the minifigs - the scene at the billard table looks alive. Even if I would not place my glass right there! :pir-grin:

The scenery beyond the window is a great detail. I too would like to know what you have used there.

A fine build, the whole scene breaths upper-class gentlemen's club. 
I like how the two pipe smoking persons appear to be discussing something on that map.

Furniture, minifigs, posing, and that lovely window really makes this a great build and a very welcome addition to King's Harbour!

I spot someone bald who reminds me of someone, though... Another long lost twin/triplet perhaps? ;)

Nice build! You managed to create a luxurious look with all these gold ornaments on the furniture and windows, nice minifig posing too.

Niiice! A gentlemen's club! I really like ALL the furniture and those little details you've put there!

A very neat little build. All the furniture is well done, and I especially like the rack for hats and belts. You composite map looks nice, and the use of a picture outside the window works well. Some additional details on the wall, be it cracks or some decorative detail such as molding, would help this build even more. 

Incredible, stunning. I assume this is the best MOC I have seen from you so far. Marvellous!

What is that outside the window? Brickbuilt landscape? Playing mat? Some random colours? Printed on paper? Looks perfect!

The arched window, the furniture, the billard table, the aceessories, the vividness of the room, the hatrack (brilliant!!), the maps at the wall - so many outstanding details. Just fantastic!

Excellent build Thuam, your detailing is superb.  The floors are great, and the pool table is a nice addition. I like all of the placing you've done. Great build, and thanks for building in Corrington. Maybe you could venture over to Mesabi Landing sometime. :grin:

This is a lovely interior!  Your skills are really improving, the furniture is all great and I really like that window! :thumbup: