40413932022_767a54870d_c.jpg

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3 (you are here)

In a new ETWC inn recently opened in Quinnsville...

41077601392_87210de0c0_z.jpg

(Just one note about this inn - the reason it was such a success, I may as well say at once, was because of two things: one, it served a recently developed fizzling orange-flavored drink which was quite a hit, and two - a very strange thing for Quinnsville - it was a nice place to spend a quiet and peaceful time.  With all their customers coming and going all the time nobody knows how they manage to do it, but they do.)

Anyways, to return to the point, it was this inn that Colonel Greybeard went to whenever he was stressed or just wanted some of that orange juice.  Today he was there with his aide, Lieutenant Stick.

27248110158_cb42249a4c_z.jpg

Some Corry lawyers (especially Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank and Wrzygrislovsky) had been getting on him again to pick up his chase of the notorious highwayman who had been attacking Corrington's travellers some time ago.  Colonel Greybeard had managed to just recently find out that his real name was Flynn Stewart, but he hadn't figured out anything more than that.

The Colonel began,

Colonel Greybeard: This chap has an uncommon good knack at disappearing, old pal.  We will need to recruit another regiment to chase him down, through thick and thin, cloud and fog.

Lieutenant Stick: What, Colonel, has old Wrzygrislovsky been getting on you again?

Colonel Greybeard: Just so, good chum.  But jolly me, he isn't much help at actually helping us find the old chap. 

Just then Sergeant Salt burst in, confident as usual.

26249664287_f0b6db044b_z.jpg

Sergeant Salt: Well there, Major - pardon me, Colonel, I mean - I have found him!

Colonel Greybeard jumped up.

Lieutenant Stick: The Red Fandago?

Sergeant Salt: Yes, yes, who else!  I saw him on the docks just half an hour agone.

Colonel Greybeard: But stop, my chap.  You did catch him, right, at any rate, mate?

Sergeant Salt: Oh no - that is, not yet.  I was sure you would wish to do so yourself, good Colonel, so I dashed off here as fast as I could.

Colonel Greybeard: Oh snap, old chap.  Burst my buttons.  Then let us go, on the double!

26249697167_f0cb53c184_z.jpg

He grabbed a cookie (oh yes, that was another reason the inn was so popular - they had George's excellent cookies there), and they all dashed out.

Colonel Greybeard (muttering): Shiver me timbers, but a bird in the hand's worth two in the bush, or so they say.

... To be continued ...

A couple more shots of the inn:

41077628392_67f981c851_z.jpg

A final overview:

26249652047_e64aabeba0_z.jpg

So yes, I am helping out with Captain B's awesome storyline again - hang in there for more to come soon! :pir-sweet:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Fantastic inn!

And the Corries are after the Red Fandango?  Oh dear, they are going to get him (the suspense is killing me)! :pir-oh:

And you did that great floor-tiling again. Overall a very fine in-door creation.

:pir-sweet:

Great job on this inn interior, Garmadon!   The silver goblets in the wall are perfect.  I really like the green tables too, and Colonel Graybeard is hilarious! :pir-laugh:

Good showcase of different building techniques and non-standard part use. 

Thanks all! :pir-sweet:

On 3/31/2018 at 4:17 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Fantastic inn!

And the Corries are after the Red Fandango?  Oh dear, they are going to get him (the suspense is killing me)! :pir-oh:

And you did that great floor-tiling again. Overall a very fine in-door creation.

:pir-sweet:

:pir-grin:  Thanks for getting me into this, Captain! :pir-laugh:  Really glad you liked it!  (And actually, I'm ending up using that floor technique again in my next build too :grin: :laugh:)

On 3/31/2018 at 6:58 PM, Kai NRG said:

Great job on this inn interior, Garmadon!   The silver goblets in the wall are perfect.  I really like the green tables too, and Colonel Graybeard is hilarious! :pir-laugh:

Thanks Kai!  I was kinda going off on a limb with the goblets in the wall, but I think it turned out well!  Mom thought it was some kind of silver cordwood thing, though :pir-grin:

All credit for making Colonel Graybeard awesome goes to Captain B - I'm just trying to keep up with his dude! :pir-laugh:

On 4/1/2018 at 2:08 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice looking vignette and a nice addition to Quinnsville! Fantastic detail work!

Thanks mate!  Interiors like this are one of the staples of my MOC life :grin:

On 3/31/2018 at 3:04 PM, Garmadon said:

So yes, I am helping out with Captain B's awesome storyline again - hang in there for more to come soon! :pir-sweet:

Are you sure you are helping him?  I don't see a monkey anywhere...

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

Are you sure you are helping him?  I don't see a monkey anywhere...

*oh2* Dear me, I knew I'd forgot something!  It's probably hiding under the table or something like that :grin: :tongue:

I stand reproved - I'll make sure not to make the same blunder next time! :pir-grin: :pir-laugh:

A very complete and perfect looking interior!

Nice job on the windows :)