So! This is my first MOC in Guilds of Historica as a Nocturnian and I hope to build many more GoH related builds!

I hope my English is not too cringey, although I don't mind feedback on it.

41069611622_848d22b349_c.jpg

Argatz seeks the help of Hanrik the bone lord. Summoning was not one of Argatz's special talents. Yet, he wants to summon one day a one hundred and thousand troops to take over Nocturnus and eventually conquer the whole vast continent of Historica. Of course, this evil ambition was not shared with Hanrik, as we will soon read how he will lie to him for his own spiteful good.

“So, you want to summon demons, yet you are inexperienced in doing so?” questioned Hanrik the bone lord with a curious cackling voice. “But for what purpose?”

And Argatz answered as honestly as he can: “For keeping my house clean, my bone lord!”

“Very well! You have to realize I don't teach my superior summoning skills to someone who might want to conquer me or this land.” said the bonelord without any suspicion in his voice. But his last words give Argatz an unsetteling feeling, as if he was caught on his dreadful lie.

Hanrik the bone lord took his place before the black pedestal and began chanting before it in rhyme.

“Oh, ghost of a thousand dreams,
enter your portal of green beams.
As I, the bone lord,
command thee to come forward!”

27239980878_1c05f38410_c.jpg

And there it was. The ghost arose from the glowing green stones of the black pedestal.

“Huh? Where am I?” asked the ghost in a unintelligent mumbling manner.

“I summoned thee!” answered Hanrik prideful. “You are standing in one of the many rooms of my castle! As a guest, of course!”

“Oh, thanks... I was sleeping. Now, if you excuse me, I'd like to go back to sleep.”

The tired ghost went through the window above the bone lord's head. The bright green glow of the stones fade away as well. Argatz scratched his chin as he was pondering what he should summon for this lesson. It did not took him that long and he stepped a bit to his left so he was standing exactly in front of the pedestal.

“Now, remember!” said Hanrik with his cackling voice in high volume. “Just summon a ghost and nothing else!!”

Argatz rolled with his eyes, which should tell anyone, especially the bone lord himself, as a warning for what is to come next:

“Oh, in the land of the north,
Where Mitgardia lies, come forth.
I want you, you heinous troll,
appear before me as a whole!!”

40402363224_5024b461fd_c.jpg

And before Hanrik tries to cancel Argatz summon, after hearing the word 'troll', it was far too late. The aforementioned troll stands there on the glowing pedastal, squatting and grunted:

Gotta go dookee nookee!

And Argatz, who stands behind the troll, feels much regret.

This is hilarious! At least the troll brought paper:laugh: Lovely little vignette and story. :classic:

Ahaha ! :iamded_lol: "just summon a ghost" ! :iamded_lol: You're character has a clumsy apprentice...

A funny story well deserved by a good quality MOC ! Good job ! I like the light under the trans green bricks ! That's a good idea ! I may borrow steal it from you... :laugh:

Good job ! Keep it up !

The build is very nice (though I feel like the green background makes the effect of the neon-green windows dissappear a bit), but the story is even better :laugh:Already looking forward to the following MOC!

The highlight for me is the use of the lighting, but the whole vignette is lovely. The repetition of the simple pattern of the SNOT bricks and 1x1 round bricks is very effective. The green color of the windows and the summoning pit is delightfully Nocturnian. I also love the toilet paper in the troll's hand... A great first MOC in the Guilds. 

Out of the many good builds I've seen on this forum, I particularly like this one because it shows how you can still build something highly detailed on a small base. The detailed walls are pretty good, especially the windows, which give a Nocturnian feel like Henjin mentioned. If it is okay with you, I would like to borrow a few ideas for future builds of mine.

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone! I have no problem at all that other people use my techniques. I find it inspiring and encouraging to inspire and encourage other builders!

Haha, clever build and story Orange Leader! Excellent introduction and quite amusing too. Also, your English is perfectly legible (and better than 99% of the native English speakers I deal with every day :laugh:). 

Glad you joined Nocturnus, can't wait to see more from you. The Darklands welcome thy dark and terrible self!

Very pretty build! I'm partial to stone walls like this, where there isn't a lot of texture, but instead purposeful patterns to give visual interest :thumbup:The windows shape and color fits nicely within Nocturnus and the story-line is quite amusing :laugh: