Here I'd like to show you two airplanes that were already on display at the exhibitions Bricking Bavaria in Germany and Mondesee in Austria.

Both planes were also available as official sets in large scale in 2001 and 2002 – I had now tried to construct them in minifigure size.

Sopwith F.1 Camel

40284138014_9383650f3c_b.jpg

26122448137_953fb2bf40_b.jpg

Fokker Dr.I

40297120974_ea58967575_b.jpg

40297118554_977e529203_b.jpg

Hope you like them - please let me know in the comments :)

Best

Johannes

very nice, good action set, glad people still like older style vehicles too and are not hung up on newer speed champion like sets, lovin the colours and scale, and the amount of detail at the minfigure scale, good work!!

Very well done, I have been thinking about building these same two planes, ever since I built the new Creator Stunt Plane, gave me the idea. However yours are so well done, I feel somewhat discouraged now. 

Just kidding probably will borrow some of your ideas though. Thanks for posting these fine planes. 

Wow!  I'm not totally sold on the wings for the Fokker, but the fuselage shaping is really nice.  And that Sopwith... that's just spectacular!  You've captured it so incredibly well generally speaking, and doing it at that scale is fantastic.  Just lovely.  :wub: