IGUNNUK33LU

[MOC] Battle of Kastria Part 2: The Jungle

Part 2: The Jungle

vmRCOEP.jpg

The Rebels and the hermit entered the camp and saw a man with long hair and fancy crimson clothing to meet them.

”Hello,” the man said “I am Aris Undelan. I am... er.... was the minister of Kastria, until the Empire abolished our Parliament. You must be the one Jarrus told us about. The lost Padawan.”

”You could put it that way. Dail Nalyd, nice to meet you,” the hermit responded. “What do you want with me? And where are we?”

”We are at the headquarters of the Kastrian Resistance. We have been fighting the Empire’s oppression since the Clone War. Recently, after the Empire used a super weapon to destroy Alderaan, we decided it was necessary to call the Alliance for help. They sent us those men who brought you here. Anyways, with Alderaan’s destruction, the people of Kastria are beginning to see us as freedom fighters rather than terrorists, but they still realize we cannot win. That is why we need you. You can serve as the hero with we need, and defeat the strongest men the Empire has to offer.”

”Why would I help you in your war?”

”Because, according to legend, there is an ancient temple beneath the Parliament building called the Library. Apparently it was built by the ancient Jedi. I thought you might find interest in this."

”Fine,” the armor clad Jedi said, looking down as if trying to remember something or someone.

2lB24c8.jpg

As soon as they agreed and shook hands, one of the Rebels spotted an AT-ST lurking in the jungle. It shot the HQ building and began targeting the ships. All of the sudden, Dail jumped atop a shed and ignited his Yellow Blade (Yes I know it’s the old green but there’s only one set with yellow and I didn’t want to have to buy it off of Bricklink). The AT-ST fires at him. He dodged one beam and then deflected the other with his lightsaber, hitting the walker’s leg and causing it to fall over. As it hit the ground, one if the men fired a rocket to finish the job.

”It’s not safe here.” Aris said to Dail as he still stood in the roof. “We have a safe house. But we must go before they send reinforcements,”

”How did they find us?” Rebel Captain Farr asked.

”Who knows, but now we are on the run.”

7hftfPo.jpgUse this link to see more pictures. Thanks for all the C+C on the first part. I will be uploading a part with the characters later tonight to clarify. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at this!

Edited by IGUNNUK33LU